27 | 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡

Start bij het begin

you and karma focused on retrieving the control device, which had now fallen all the way to the bottom deck after akutagawa used rashōmon to drill holes on the floor below the four of you to escape from fitzgerald.

"...'akkun'...?" atsushi asked in bewilderment, wide eyes bouncing back and forth between the two of you. 'how can y/n-chan easily get away with calling akutagawa a nickname?'

with a derpy smile, you answered. "oh! that's because when i was younger, i had trouble-"

"DON'T MEDDLE IN THINGS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU WERETIGER!" akutagawa yelled - coughing a little, as he wrapped a shadowy tendril over your mouth only to dissipate.

"...oh. i forgot." he deadpanned.

'seriously, it's almost as if his murderous intent is gone! this is giving me chills

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'seriously, it's almost as if his murderous intent is gone! this is giving me chills...' atsushi thought, still watching the interaction.

akutagawa's gaze then landed on the taller redhead beside you who, despite the current situation, seems laid-back and is spinning and flipping a butterfly knife in his hand.

the mafioso somehow took this the wrong way, perceiving that whoever this kid was - thinks he's no match for him. "and what's a stray like you doing here?" he bellowed.

there was a mischievious glint in those mercury eyes of karma's, as he grinned lopsidedly. "oh? i should be the one asking you that. aren't cosplayers supposed to be at the comic-con?~"

akutagawa snarled; furious. rashōmon's tendrils shot up, ready to kill, his anger only worsening at the wry smirk on the boy's face as you stepped in front of him, using your body as a shield.

"AHAHAHAHAHA AKKUN-"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT."

"AHAHAHAHAHA AKUTAGAWA-SAN please calm down, he's always like this." you blurted, laughing awkwardly.

to atsushi's surprise, akutagawa simply scoffed and put rashōmon away, not before sending you and the redhead another hard glare. you could hear karma's amused hum behind you.

"come on guys. we still need to find a way to get the device back... but atleast we managed to escape from fitzgerald." atsushi chimed in.

"you're as foolish as ever." akutagawa said flatly.

"what?"

"this lift takes us to the inescapable deck service door. we're the ones cornered."

"but the control device is at the bottom deck..." you thought out loud.