24 | 𝙘𝙀𝙀𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙝𝙚𝙢

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

3rd person pov
while y/n and dazai were still out, the students begged the agency members to let them borrow their kitchen to make it up to their friend. kunikida was against it- thinking that they'll make a mess, but the president agreed.

"alright." kunikida pushed up his glasses. "but everyone must wear proper cooking attires or you won't be able to set foot into the-"

korosensei zoomed around the students using his mach 20 and in less than 5 seconds, the students are now wearing their cooking attires.

"...kitchen." kunikida finished as he dumbfoundedly stared at the class. he forgot that their teacher wasn't just an octopus out of water.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

"BAHAHAHAHA!" some of the students roared with laughter at the sight of their classmate.

"that apron suits you, karma. it's almost like you were born to wear it!~" terasaka teased while yoshida, muramatsu, okajima, and hazama giggled.

the redhead was currently wearing a red bandana over his head; matched with a frilly, flowery pink apron with a heart in the middle

"you should totally wear that while you serve y/n the food! she'll totally love it~."

karma blushed in embarassment and angrily took off his bandana

karma blushed in embarassment and angrily took off his bandana. "korosensei, just what are you trying to play at huh?" he slowly turned around to face the octopus - his face calm but eyes ablaze.

"you see, karma-kun! there were only a few aprons left and since you're one of the top students, i thought i'd reward you by giving you a unique- NYUAAAAH!!!" he frantically dodged as 3 anti-sensei knives came flying towards him.

"oi keep it down! karma stop thrOWING KNIVES EVERYWHERE! YOU'LL DESTROY OUR DESSERT!" nakamura yelled from across the kitchen.

"what the- HIEEE!" atsushi who just wanted a glass of water, shrieked as he avoided a knife.