2 | 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧... 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣?

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
after an hour long trainride, you finally arrived at tokyo. you took your luggage and left.

as you got out of the train, you took your time to admire the scenery.

'tokyo sure has a lot of skyscrapers, and the streets are colorful and packed with people.'

you decided to save the exploring for later, and head to the condominium first. you took out your phone from your pocket and noticed your phone battery was on 15%.

'damn it. i should've charged it using my powerbank during the ride but i got too caught up in playing genshin impact.'

since your powerbank was inside your luggage, you just hoped that your phone would last until you reach the place.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

you were standing in front of a tall building. 'so this is the xxx xxx xxx condominium kunikida-san says i'm staying in?' you thought as you looked at your phone again to check if you were at the right one.

 'so this is the xxx xxx xxx condominium kunikida-san says i'm staying in?' you thought as you looked at your phone again to check if you were at the right one

you eventually went in and headed to the front desk.

"good morning, miss! how may i help you?" the kind woman who was the receptionist greeted.

"hello, my name's dazai y/n and i was informed that i already have a room ready for me?" you politely answered.

"oh of course." she takes out a book where she probably lists the guests and scans the page. "dazai y/n... ah here it is. your room is on the top floor, number 99-vip diamond."

she hands you the room keys which are golden and has small diamond studs on it's heads.

'woah i'm a vip? damn, all this for killing an octopus? well that's good because your girl's kinda broke.'

"follow me please." the receptionist said as a porter took your luggage and placed it in a cart.

"uh that's not really needed since my luggage is light- ...nevermind." you gave up seeing as how they were already walking towards the elevator.

as you reach your floor, the porter directs you to your room and drops your luggage there.

"thank you!"

the porter simply bowed and left.

you opened the door to your room and you were stunned at how spacious it was. it was clean, air-conditioned, has complete supplies, and has a nice view of the city.