23 | 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
"seriously, that's one hell of a joke. if that's not a special ability, what else can it be?"

"can't be helped then. we need to use our old ways." dazai said.

"hmm, operation 'shame and toad'. how does that sound?" you queried, to which your brother nodded.

"yeah that's exactly what i was thinking too."

chuuya's brows furrowed in disagreement. "hahh? shouldn't we use 'rain falls outside the window frame' or 'the fake flowers deceit'?"

"no, it doesn't seem like the right strategy for this kind of situation. we'll just end up prolonging the fight." you spoke.

"chuuya." dazai smirked with a hint of cockiness. "have our combat plans ever failed?"

"trust us chuuya-san." you smiled at him with determination.

the man grumbled before scoffing. "tch. damn it, fine."

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

"i'm so hungry. so cold." lovecraft chanted emotionlessly, waving his tentacles behind him as he aimlessly trudged around.

"hey!" dazai called out, his hand and cast up in surrender- catching lovecraft's attention.

"eliminate enemies... and go home." he cited as his tentacles darted towards the brunet.

a cunning smile appeared on dazai's face as he suddenly knelt down, you and chuuya coming out from behind him.

'the man in front was a decoy

'the man in front was a decoy...' lovecraft thought.

chuuya blocked the attack by kicking it before running up on one tentacle to get closer to lovecraft, punching straight through his chest.

you sliced all the other tentacles in a flash using 2 daggers that was attached to the straps on your shorts; slowing down his regeneration.

"gravity manipulation." chuuya activated his ability, making them both glow red as he used lovecraft to launch himself upward, making the man crash into the ground.

"my body... feels heavy..." lovecraft grunted as he struggled to get up, seemingly stuck.

"i have the ability to manipulate the gravity of whatever i touch. stay there till the sun comes up." chuuya stated in a slightly menacing tone while in mid-air.