20 | 𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

10 minutes ago

3rd person pov
"UWAAAAHHH! so pretty!!!" kayano gushed, looking at the arch. "oh! they have delicious-looking mochi here!!!"

 "oh! they have delicious-looking mochi here!!!"

"chinatown's so lively, huh?" sugino said in awe.

"mhm..." nagisa hummed with a soft smile.

there were many chinese stores and restaurants, and beautiful colorful streets. the scent of baked goods would fill the air, smelling sweet and warm.

"ALRIGHT, MY WONDERFUL STUDENTS! LET'S GO!" korosensei excitedly said.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

after a while of distracting and leading the octopus to places where the sniper could shoot him, and while trying to assassinate him themselves, they were all worn out.

"seriously..." sugino panted. "how could he catch all those bullets? from a professional sniper no less!"

"and still have that much energy!" nagisa exclaimed, pointing at the octopus who was going from store to store, coming out with a different dessert each time.

"let's take a break." karma suggested, wiping a bead of sweat on his forehead with his hand that's holding an anti-sensei knife.

"let's go rest somewhere where there's not much people..." kanzaki breathed out.

"wait... what about korosensei?" nagisa scratched his cheek.

"it'll be fine. at the pace he's going right now it'll take him atleast 15 minutes to visit each store and eat each dessert." karma put his thumb and index finger on his chin.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

they reached a quiet, peaceful place surrounded by trees. nagisa sat on a tree stump, kayano sitting beside him. kanzaki and sugino both sat on the grass while karma just leaned on a tree standing up, twirling the knife.

"i wonder what's so urgent that y/n-chan had to go." kayano thought out loud.

"she's a member of the agency, of course they'd need her." kanzaki said.

"hey... do you guys think that there's something y/n-san isn't telling us?" nagisa queried.

this made karma stop his movements and turned to look at him curiously. "how so?"