22 | 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙠𝙤𝙠𝙪 𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

3rd person pov
"huh? where's y/n-chan? she's not in the girls' room." kanzaki looked around.

"she's out on a mission. why, are you done making her feel bad?" the redhead spoke, an icy glare evident on his face.

"we're actually going to apologize..." kayano said as she and kanzaki lowered their heads.

"yeah... i'm also going to apologize for reacting how i did earlier." sugino scratched his cheek.

"i guess we were just shook up and didn't know what to make of the sudden revelation..." nagisa said, smiling sadly- thinking of how y/n must've felt.

"what's this i'm hearing about apologizing? and why do you brats look like someone just died?" irina, who was already in her nightgown(which totally didn't show off her cleavage), placed one hand on her hip as she held a wine glass in the other.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

"i see..." irina hummed as they now sat on the couch. "well that certainly is dumb seeing as how you literally have a monster for a teacher."

"which teacher?~" karma smirked, making the others sweatdrop.

irina's eye twitched before yelling at him. "AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU IMPLYING, HA?!"

the redhead simply just stuck his tongue out.

irina cleared her throat, "anyway, i don't get why you'd fear the mafia but not the octopus who had decimated the moon."

"would anyone really be scared of him though?" nagisa smiled with a deadpan expression, remembering back to when their teacher was building sandcastles.

"i guess that's true. wait... why aren't you guys scared of me too? i'm an assassin." irina blinked, pointing to herself.

they all looked at each other.

"naaaahh."

"i forgot you were an assassin-"

"it's more like 'annoying' rather than 'scary'."

"YOU DAMNED BRATS!!!" irina's eyes turned white in rage with a strained smile.

"i was once a member of the port mafia too, you know." she huffed.

"..."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!?!?!?"

"but that's a story for another time. i still need to do my skincare routine~." irina said, standing up to leave.

"w-wait! how do we make it up to y/n-chan?" kayano asked. "i figured saying sorry isn't enough for how we made her feel..."

irina placed her thumb and index finger on her chin, before grinning at an idea.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
outfit for the night:

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━outfit for the night: