15 | 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
finally arriving in yokohama, you all headed to the hotel you guys will be staying in.

"huh? i lost the itinerary." you owlishly blinked as you scanned your bag for the notebook.

"maybe it fell out somewhere?" kayano asked, also looking through your bag.

"oh well! let's just use the one kanzaki-chan made! mine was filled with doodles anyways."
you said as you relaxed on the couch, bopping your head to the tune in your earphones.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

3rd person pov
somewhere in the city was a high school, who were also on their school trip and are staying in a different hotel.

"you back there! no smoking!" the teacher called out to the students in the back.

"hmmm~. so those kids are gonna go around these places tomorrow." the guy with slicked-back hair said, reading the itinerary notebook y/n was looking for.

"hehehehe~. nice job, ryuuki." one of his friends said.

"wha-what?" the man holding the notebook now addressed as ryuuki, spluttered as he turned the page. "what is this?"

the page was filled with drawings - a stickwoman who was hanging from a rope with a smile on her face, 2 stick people- one girl and the other a boy, both jumping down from a building holding hands; and creepy, black shadows with white eyes and a wide open mouth.

they slightly shuddered.

"'different ways to tie a noose'?" one of the guys read. they looked at each other with a dumb expression.

"...you sure that school isn't also filled with pyschopaths?"

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
walking down the streets, you and group were looking for nice spots for the assassination.

"y/n-san, why are you laughing?" nagisa smiled nervously.

"ah nothing nothing~." you wave your hands in front of you, giggling a bit. "the song's just funny." you said, pointing at the one earbud on your ear.

"oi nagisa, this place looks suitable for the job." sugino called, pointing at a building.

"can we shoot from there?"