4 | 𝙙𝙀𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚-𝙚𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

nagisa pov
"everyone, starting from today she will be your new classmate."

'wait whaaattt!?'

"hello, my name is dazai. dazai y/n. it's a pleasure to be a part of your class!" she smiled and bowed.

"a lovely name for a lovely girl! my name is korosensei~, your homeroom teacher."

"damn, she's a beauty! and those bandages just seem to add to the touch!"

"she looks friendly..."

"she's really cute..." my classmates began to whisper.

"she's a detective from yokohama's armed detective agency and was hired by the government to join us in the assassination." karasuma-sensei explained.

"no way! isn't that the group of ability users who are known for solving crimes that can't be handled by regular police?" mimura fanboyed.

"mhm!" y/n smiled and nodded. "i have an ability too. it's called 'no longer human', it lets me cancel other people's abilities using touch." she said, earning a lot of 'woahs' from the class.

"amazing..." i said in astonishment. "i've never met an ability user before..."

"dazai-san, you will be sitting between terasaka-kun and karma-kun at the back. can both of you raise your hands so dazai-san can see?" korosensei called.

they both raised their hands. y/n was about to go to her seat when she stopped and looked at the octopus.

"oh, right! korosensei... i have a request..."

"hmm? and what might that be?"

she then walked closer to him and grabbed one of his tentacles.

"would you do me the honor of strangling me with these lovely, phenomenal tentacles of yours?" she said, looking up at him with sparkles all around her.

'...eh?' i sweatdropped.

"EHHHHH!?!?" korosensei cried out and turned pink, obviously flustered. everyone including karasuma-sensei were dumbfounded.

(nagisa + everyone)

(karasuma-sensei)