13 | 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

3rd person pov
"nagisa, have you decided on the members of your group?" kataoka asks, holding up a list.

"huh?"

"once you have, tell the result to one of the class representatives, either me or isogai-kun."

"...group?" nagisa quirked a brow in confusion.

"did you forget? she's talking about next week's school trip! i'm sooo looking forward to it!" kayano chirped with a slight blush on her cheeks, showing him the magazines of kyoto- the city they'll be going to.

"NONSENSE! who would choose to have a class trip at the start of junior year?" korosensei chimed in, wiping a bead of sweat on his head after dragging what seems to be dozens of backpacks tied together- filled with his stuff and other junk.

"i am not looking forward to it at all." he added.

"YOU'RE GIDDY OVER IT, AREN'T YOU!?" they shouted.

"for a school trip, your bag is way too big!"

"and you've got things you don't even need in there!"

"...i've been found out. i'm actually very excited to go on this trip with you all." korosensei sheepishly said, scratching his cheek.

"oooh, you also brought an ouija board and candles! spooky." a female voice said, her head suddenly popping out on top of the pile of bags.

"NYUAAAAH! Y/N-SAN! YOU WERE THERE ALL ALONG!?" korosensei jumped in surprise.

"mhm! i saw you down the mountain carrying that thing so i hitched a ride!" she answered, giving a closed-eye smile.

"and i thought i packed more than i should have..." korosensei muttered.

"eto, y/n-san... what are you eating?" nagisa asked.

she momentarily stopped stuffing her mouth

she momentarily stopped stuffing her mouth. "hm? oh it's macarons!" she beamed, showing them the box of macarons that was almost empty.

"NYUAAA Y/N-SAN THAT WAS FROM FRANCE! I SAVED IT SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS TRIP!"

"...oops. it was getting squished by the other contents of your bag so i rescued it."

nagisa, kayano, and kataoka sweatdropped- deadpanning.

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
"i'm sorry to say, but your trip to kyoto next week had been cancelled." karasuma announced to the students outside, while they all sat on the ground wearing pe uniforms.