17 | 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

3rd person pov
"i think it's this one..." sugino whispered as he carefully scanned the surroundings.

"then we're going in." nagisa nodded in determination.

korosensei busted the door of the warehouse open, "WHO DARE LAY A HAND ON MY STUDENTS- eh?"

"oh! you guys are here. i was just about to leave though!" y/n chirped.

"Y/N-CHAAAN!!" kayano cried, embracing the girl tightly. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!"

"mhm, we were very worried..." kanzaki said, also going beside the girl.

"sorry~. but don't worry! the thugs have already been taken care of!" y/n gestured to the pile of bodies next to them.

"hehh? y/n-chan, did you beat them all up?" karma flipped one guy on his back using his foot.

"i guess you could say that..."

karma shook his head as if he was disappointed. "but you know, i don't think a few bruises here and there would be a perfect punishment for what they did."

they sweatdropped. 'they're literally already unconscious...'

karma pulled out two tubes - wasabi and mustard.

"how about a treat for their nostrils? so when they wake up they can smell and taste defeat all over again!" he grinned devilishly, horns and tail appearing.

they could just imagine karma as some merciless devil

"i'm just glad you're okay, y/n-chan..." kayano sighed, still latched onto the girl.

suddenly, karma pulled y/n away from the hug by her wrist and examined her.

"karma-kun? what are you doing?" she blinked as he tilted her face left to right.

"checking to see if any of those bastards did anything to you." he answered, now examining her arms.

y/n pressed her upper and lower lips together to prevent herself from letting out the biggest smile.

"i should be the one asking you that. didn't you just get hit with a metal pipe?" she reached for the back of his head and slowly caressed it.

just as she did so, she looked at karma only to realize he was already staring back at her. it was as if time slowed down as they gazed into one another's eyes.

"nurufufu!~ i feel like watching a k-drama! ah, when the male lead character finally sees his loved one... how romantic!" korosensei was wiping his tears with a tissue while munching on popcorn.

"since when did you get popcorn, korosensei!?" nagisa yelled.

y/n was brought back to her senses and retracted her arm. 'come on y/n! now is not the right time to ask him on a double-suicide! you have a city to save!'