3 | 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 3-𝙀

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━

y/n pov
you were inside the principal's office, and sitting infront of you was a man with neatly combed brown hair and violet eyes.

"let me introduce myself, my name is gakuho asano; the school's chairman and principal."

from the corner of your eye, you could see men and women in black suits. you recognized them as the "ministry of defense".

gakuho then places a folder in front of you, gesturing for you to open it.

"dazai y/n, correct? a detective and ability user from yokohama's armed detective agency. i assume you've already been filled in about the situation?"

"mhm..." you opened the folder and inside were documents consisting of information regarding the octopus-like alien.

"in there are some of his weaknesses written by a few of the students in class 3-E, which you'll be joining. you may use them to gain ideas on how to assassinate him."

you scanned through the paper, reading some of the octopus' weak points. 'so he's quick to panic huh?' you smirked, already having a plan in mind.

"i'm quite curious, what is your ability and what does it do? there aren't much ability users here in tokyo so forgive me for being ignorant." gakuho asked you.

"oh! my ability is called 'no longer human', it allows me to nullify others' abilities on contact. it relies on skin contact and is always active." you explained while doing hand gestures.

"how intruiging. are all the people in yokohama ability users?" he questions again, clasping his hands together and placing it under his chin.

"nope, i'd say about 30% are gifted with abilities. it's a blessing and a curse to some, really." you answered while shrugging.

"hmm, do you think your ability could help in assassinating this creature?"

"i don't think so, no. but don't worry. we don't always rely on our abilities to get the job done." you said with a smug smile.

then a man with spiky black hair and eyebrows, an agent from the ministry of defense, came forward and showed you a box full of knives, bb bullets, grenades, net, cages, clothing etc.

"here, these are the weapons we'll be using for assassination."

you took one of the knives and inspected it.

"all the weapons are made with a special rubber-like material that are only effective against that creature, deeming them completely harmless to humans." the ravenette explained.

"is that so? what a bummer. i guess i can't kill myself with them." you brought the knife to your stomach, in an attempt to stab yourself.

you sighed in disappointment when it bent.

everyone in the room looked at you like you were crazy.

"what? what are you all looking at me weird for?"

the ravenette clears his throat, "anywho, i am tadaomi karasuma, class 3-E's assistant teacher and p.e instructor." the man who is now identified as 'karasuma' introduced himself. "i will also be helping you and the students with the assassination."