DOSE

˚˚. ARES

Blue ceiling. Cream white walls. A king-sized bed. A huge desk. Dior's picture. A big bookshelf. And an I.D. from our university.

This room was surely Hermés'.

Alam ko na sa aming dalawa nagsimula ang trahedyang nangyari sa aming magtropa. Kami ang unang nilapitan nina Yves and Achilles. Kami ang pinag-ugatan pero hindi ko alam sino ang gumago.

I did not know who failed us.

Were Yves and Achilles really to blame? O kami-kami rin lang ang naghilahan pababa sa amin?

Aware ako na my girlfriend knows so much about our situation. Unlike her, I felt so useless dahil wala akong alam. They were initiating plans without my knowledge. Kitang-kita ko ang linya sa aming lahat, walang gustong tumapak. Bakit? Dahil lahat ay mayroong tinatago.

I just know na malaki ang kasalanan ko sa kaibigan ko.

Someone died because of me.

Napagpasyahan kong libutin ang kwarto ni Hermés because I was thirsty for information. Gusto ko nang tumayo bilang tatay nila ulit. We had to get out of here as fast as we could. No more deaths.

To be honest, I felt betrayed nang mapagtanto ko na nagkaroon na pala ng patayan behind my back.

But who am I to talk to them like that? I was just the same.

I decided to look at his desk first. He was a highly investigative person and I know that he would be collecting information about the murder. He was not a law student but he was so curious with the study of it.

"Bingo," dulong ko sa sarili ko nang makitang tama ang mga predictions ko.

There were tons of news articles relating to Yves and Achilles' death. His laptop was also open and nakapalabas ang news ng murder.

One question rang on my mind.

Why did he have the CCTV footages of the university?

Alam kong mayaman siya para bilhin ito pero bakit kailangan niyang bilhin? The university would be the ones to surrender those to the police pero bakit nasa kanya ito? I was raising suspicions already.

I took the footages and sat on his chair. I inserted the CDs on his laptop which revealed ten videos. I clicked the video file with the name '22:00' as the murder happened around that time.

Iba't ibang angle ang hagip ng camera but Yves' body was found approximately three kilometers away from the university. It was weird because the place was located quite near the bar we were in that night.

Isang oras ang video at isang oras lang ang ibinigay sa amin ni Crow para lumibot sa kwartong ito. I had to be quick. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity that I had to use to my advantage.

I scrolled the video to the right kasi walang nangyayari at walang nahahagip ang CCTV na significant sa sitwasyon namin. I was starting to get impatient.

"What the fuck..." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makakita ng pamilyar na mukha na dumaan. She was in panic.

What was my girlfriend doing there?

Natataranta si Tiffany as she looked around while walking in the university garden. Para bang hindi niya mawari kung saan siya pupunta. She told me her professor asked her to do something before she went to the bar with us.

CROWBONES | txtzyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara