CINCO

。˚⛓˚。⋆. NARRATION

Gucci knew almost everything about the pictures — Crow was aware of that. He also expected that she would get the most votes. Her impulsiveness made her choose the picture that will send her off the cliff.

Kaya ngayon, she has to bear the weight of her consequences.

One... Having her best friend die.

Two... Watch her love mourn for his dead girlfriend.

And three... sSffer for what she did.

Alam ni Gucci na wala siyang ibang masisisi kundi ang sarili niya. After all, when you are in panic, you tend to do something you will regret.

Nagising ang dalaga nang may maramdamang masakit at mabigat sa mga palapulsuhan niya. Slowly waking up, she sees a heavy handcuff attached to her wrists.

Kung siguro nagwo-workout siya ay kaya niya 'yon. However, she preferred to ditch the gym.

Not only that, she also noticed the dress she's wearing. It was so familiar.

Too familiar even.

That was the dress she wore on her debut, the day the video went viral. It was the supposedly the best day of her life, not until the group was betrayed by that one video.

She was losing her breath again and this time, Chanel would not have her inhaler.

Maybe I depended on them too much. Gucci thought.

Wala pang gising sa mga kaibigan niya and she did not have the strength to wake them up. After all, mabigat ang kamay niya ngayon. It was nearly impossible for her to move.

One was oddly strange.

Bakit nakaposas din si Apollo?

If anything, it should be Prada because the two of them were the most suspected.

"G-gago..." Dior, the second one to wake up, immediately noticed Gucci's wrists before the location itself.

Agad na lumapit si Dior sa nakababatang kaibigan at sinuri ang mga palapulsuhan nito. For some reason, Gucci always felt safe with Dior kaya tumulo na ang luha niyang kanina pang nagbabadya.

"Ate..." Iyak nito. "It hurts."

"Ate is sorry." Dior's voice cracked as she caressed Gucci's face, wiping the tears of the younger. "I'm sorry I did this to you."

Patuloy lang na umiyak si Gucci habang tiningnan ni Dior ang damit niya. Pinagmasdan ni Dior ang lugar na kinaroroonan nila. Natigilan si Dior nang mapagtanto ang lokasyon na ito.

"Monster," bulong ni Dior, pertaining to Crow.

Dumikit ang mga mata ni Dior kay Apollo, particularly to his wrists. The girl was wondering bakit siya nakagapos e hindi naman siya natalo?