TREINTA Y OTSO

- - FLASHBACK - -

˚˚. NARRATION

"These are the pictures and footages I got."

Hermés said as he handed Crow the envelope. After everything that happened, napagtanto ng binata na someone knows about his secret. Nakita niya kung paano nagtaguan ng sikreto ang mga kaibigan niya.

Yves' death was the proof.

The boy watched as how the man in front of him viewed the documents and the authenticity of the clips. Crow... was not old. He was wearing a tuxedo that made him look like a businessman. He looked more formal with his slicked-back hair.

"Are you sure about this?" Crow asked Hermés. Seeing all of those sides of their group's famous case, mas lalong naintriga si Crow. He did not believe the rumors in the internet... but rather, he saw the clean crime as the big loose end the police and investigators failed to see.

Hindi niya lang inakala na isa sa kanila ang lalapit sa kanya.

"Yes," Hermés answered. "Hindi na namin alam ano ang totoo. Our secrets were too deadly now."

"Yours is most deadly..." Crow said as he read the files. Si Hermés mismo ang umamin sa kanya na he had many mistakes... na sa kanya nagsimula ang lahat. But, the boy truly was desperate for this.

Desperado siyang malinis ang pangalan niya.

"You know, I want your case," saad ni Crow. "But, you should also know that you and your friends can get killed."

"I'll pay you," pamimilit ni Hermés. "I just need to know the truth and eliminate them."

Hermés knew what Crowbones really was. It was the most effective way to kill someone... dahil hindi sila nata-track ng pulis. He studied them... and to be honest, mahirap itong hanapin. But, like I said, he was desperate to remove this crime in his life.

He was the one who used an anonymous account to tweet the article about Crowbones. Sinigurado niyang aabot ito sa mga kaibigan niya... And damn, they really believed it was a haunted house.

"100 million," Crow said that made Hermés smirk. "Be sure to leave it in my post after this thing is over."

"I'm sure, Crow." He was sure that, at least, the questions in his friends will be answered.

- -

FIRST DAY IN CROWBONES

˚˚. GUCCI

"Ikaw ba ang nagdala sa atin dito?"

My brows furrowed when I was dragged to the side by kuya Hades! I was just looking for the items for the treasure hunt nang i-approach niya ako. And what the fuck... was he accusing me for kidnapping them?