DIECIOTSO

˚˚. PRADA

Our secrets were on the line.

I watched how our friends looked at Hades with so much shock nang i-confess niya that he did not truly escorted me to Hermés' home. There and then... I knew, they were already suspecting him.

At first, I was glad that he chose the question instead of the dare. Baka anong ipagawa kay Hades! But, the question was also as deadly as a dare. Paano ba kasi nalaman ni Crow ang mga ito?!

"Let's start our next game!" Crow announced as yumuko ako. "I will now pick the next person."

"Would you rather break Hermés' back using a baseball bat or send yourself to the elimination round?"

"Paano ba 'yan, Hermés?" Apollo smirked at Hermés. Ano ba kasi ang nangyari sa kanilang dalawa? At bakit the dare is like that? It would kill Hermés!

"Shut up, traitor." I was left so confused when Hermés said that. They really saw something yesterday on each other's rooms, huh. But the question is, how did Apollo betray him?

I felt kaba when the Crow Watcher exited the room and returned with a baseball bat in his hand. Fuck, Apollo, don't do it! He's your best friend, for Pete's sake! I was hearing Ares and Hades screaming at him to not do it.

Apollo's restraints were removed as he walked over to Hermés. Katabi ko lang si Hermés as I watched them look at each other. They were staring at the other with so much hatred and anger.

Fuck... Apollo's going to do it.

I did not know how what to do or how to act at the moment. But, na-conclude ko na Hermés found out about something kaya galit na galit siya ngayon. Apollo, too, found out something about Hermés kaya he was mad.

But, why couldn't they tell us? Apollo and Hermés seemed mad at each other since the chess game. Lagi na silang nag-away noon.

The screen showed a '1 minute' word which represents the timer. Ang tagal nito! Hermés can literally die!

"Apollo..." Dior muttered. But, there was something different in her eyes. Dior and Apollo were looking at each other with so much love. It was not the lust or playfulness I was used to see them do on other people. It was like their eyes were meant to find each other.ㅤ

Tumingin ako sa gawi ni Hermés who was looking at them with so much hatred and betrayal. So... ito ang traitor na sinasabi niya. All these time, Hermés was trying to send Apollo off the bridge kaya ganoon ang actions niya.

He did not want to help us in the investigation... he just wanted to take revenge.

At, pinaniwalaan ko siya sa mga claims niya. I even sided with him!

"Huwag kang mag-alala, baby," Apollo reassured as I sighed in relief. He was still the kind Apollo we know. "Hindi ko gagawin."

"Just do it, you dipshit," Hermés hissed, making Apollo roll his eyes.

"Manahimik ka nalang," Apollo fired. I looked at our friends who were shocked... probably by the call sign of Dior and Apollo.

"Tangina, magjowa kayo?!" Hades exclaimed. I had to laugh since his face screamed confusion and surprise. Isa kasi siya sa mga nag-ship kina Hermés and Dior. I wonder how Apollo felt about that.