Chapter 1471 - Chapter 1480

Chapter 1471 - You Will Be Punished

Xiao Zhiqing was puzzled to see her mother frozen in place. She followed her gaze, and at first glance, she went pale from shock.

The unexpected visitor was Luo Hang. The smirk on his face deepened when he saw the terrified expression on their faces. Then, he pulled the glass door, the lock did nothing to stop him from breaking in.

His movement jolted Xiao Zhiqing into her senses. Too panicked to remember she was still in her pajamas, she jumped out of bed and pushed Wang Ma out.

"Mom! Get out, get out now!"

Wang Ma instantly knew the man was dangerous. She hugged Xiao Zhiqing and yelled, "What are you talking about? Who is this man?! Qing'er don't push me!"

"Oh, so she's your birth mother? Hmm, I do see some resemblance." Luo Zhang glanced at them, intrigued.

Just then, two figures jumped onto the balcony. It was Luo Xiaoxiao and Luo Lei.

The moment Xiao Zhiqing and her mother saw Luo Xiaoxiao, their expressions changed.

"It's you?!" As if she had understood something, Xiao Zhiqing pointed at Luo Xiaoxiao, her face red with fury. "I trusted you and even had Hubby let you go!"

Luo Xiaoxiao only came up here out of worry and was surprised to learn that Xiao Zhiqing thought she ratted out on her whereabouts.

Taken by surprise, Luo Xiaoxiao didn't know how to explain herself. She kept shaking her head and said no but couldn't explain why Luo Hang showed up here.

Wang Ma was puzzled. She recognized Luo Xiaoxiao since she met her at a shoe store and the latter even got into a conflict with Yang Chen. Why is she here too?

Luo Hang's face was dark like thunder. He sneered, "b*tch, how dare you defy me? Not only did you run away from the illusionary dimension, but you also called someone else 'Hubby' in front of me? I supposed you've forgotten about your lowly status!"

Xiao Zhiqing's heart sank. She knew she couldn't escape from him. Yang Chen wasn't around, and there weren't any powerful cultivators nearby, so they couldn't possibly resist them.

As a matter of fact, she was relieved that Rose or Cai Ning wasn't around when she saw Luo Lei. Even if Yang Chen had let the two ladies stay here to protect her, they wouldn't be a match against him.

As the heir of the Luo clan, Luo Qianqiu was more protective of Luo Hang compared to Luo Xiaoxiao, dispatching Luo Lei to protect Luo Hang. Since he was the butler of the Luo clan, his ability must be powerful too.

"I can't resist if you want to bring me back, but I hope you can let my mother go." Xiao Zhiqing moved out of Wang Ma's arm and approached them.

Wang Ma felt a pang of heartache when she heard that. Frightened out of her wits, she stood before her daughter. "No! No one can take my daughter away from me!"

It took me years to reunite with my daughter! I can't let them take her away from me! Over my dead body!

Wang Ma wasn't a fool. She could already connect the dots, considering that she knew quite a lot about Xiao Zhiqing's past.

"Hah, as expected, there are many wretches in the mundane world! Who are you to stop me?" Luo Hang sneered. "Well, I was thinking of a way to torture this b*tch, so I guess I could start with murdering you. This would be the First retribution-"