Chapter 481 - Chapter 490

Chapter 481 - Only Because of Love

Cai Yan was suddenly slammed for no apparent reason, as if an anvil had fallen and smashed into her chest!

Did he just throw me down?!

It's all because of Yang Chen that I'm this heavily scarred and injured. I've stuffed so much indescribable bitterness in my heart and i've been silently avoiding him. Why is he unwilling to let me go?!

Why? Why is it that even after I've chosen to back off, he still refuses to let go of me? Why did he throw me down for no reason?! she thought.

The agony, helplessness, terror, reluctance, and resentment which had been restrained within her heart suddenly surged like a gushing river!

"Bas—bastard!!!"

Even an utterly exhausted leopardess would stretch her sharpest claws after being provoked!

Cai Yan's body bounced from the ground like a spring, leaping towards Yang Chen. At a meter away from him, she spun her body to launch a roundhouse kick!

Yang Chen looked like he saw it coming. Calmly, he raised one of his arms to catch the oncoming foot...

Slam! The powerful kick which exerted a force enough to smash a rock into pieces was caught by Yang Chen's hand like it was a feather floating in the wind.

"Do you still have energy? That's great..." Yang Chen said with a deep voice expressionlessly. He then pulled his arm which was holding onto Cai Yan's foot!

Once again, Cai Yan was uncontrollably flipped in the air like a floating catkin, before finally falling on the ground!

Slam! Once again, Cai Yan was thrown onto the ground like a stuffed toy. As if the skeleton in her entire body was burning, the sourness and pain finally made her eyes tear a little.

"You... Come again!"

Unwilling to surrender, Cai Yan got up again. Enduring the exhaustion her body was experiencing, she pounced on Yang Chen once again. This time, she struck an attack using her fist, delivering an uppercut to him!

Yang Chen stood still at the same position. When Cai Yan's punch almost touched his body, he once again blocked the attack with ease, with one of his hands holding Cai Yan's tightly clenched fist...

"Do you still not understand? No matter how hard you work, you're still... too weak."

As soon as Yang Chen finished speaking, he pulled Cai Yan once again, causing her body to spin behind him before falling on the ground three meters away from where he was standing!

All Cai Yan felt was an unimaginable amount of force which appeared to be tearing her body inside. Soon, she was thrown on the ground before her body rolled for a while and finally stopping...

Crawling on the ground, Cai Yan couldn't hold back her tears anymore. The burning pain in her body made her fail to cover her misery after the resistance lying within her last line of defense was utterly obliterated.

As if the pain she had experienced recently was lit with fire, Cai Yan lost what remained of her logical rationing. Except for crying out her emotions, she held no other intentions.

Just like a helpless little girl, Cai Yan sobbed in front of Yang Chen for the first time, experiencing a heart-tearing and lung-splitting pain...