Chapter 1301 - Chapter 1305

Chapter 1301 - Tongtian

The True Yuan of the purple-haired man suddenly soared at this moment! As if he had changed into another person, it filled with a dark aura and exploded with a burst of energy, trying to shake Yang Chen away!

The majestic True Yuan coercion caused Hui Lin not far away to subconsciously run away, in fear of being contaminated.

But Yang Chen wasn't fazed. His cultivation suppressed him steadily. Even if the man's strength nearly doubled, he still couldn't truly harm Yang Chen!

However, this strange way of becoming stronger, the so-called "inner demon", really surprised him!

Feeling the dark True Yuan energy constantly trying to erode him, Yang Chen's left hand ignited a cloud of white-gold scorching fire!

The purple-haired man nearly bit his own tongue, and cried out, "Samadhi True Fire!?"

This shout also swept away the evil aura from his body!

The Samadhi True Fire was originally designed to counter these cold and sinister auras, and being so close range made the purple haired man lose his confidence!

As if he was quite afraid of the burning flame, the purple-haired man finally compromised and laughed stiffly: "This brother...you...you are indeed much stronger than me, my bad for being foolish. Why...why don't we...sit down and have a good conversation?"

Yang Chen couldn't help laughing, "I thought you were a dignified man. It seems that you really match your appearance, just a little white face."

Yang Chen didn't really want to kill this guy, plus, killing casually in an unfamiliar place might cause a catastrophe which will not pay off. Not to mention, this guy isn't stupid, he wouldn't trade off his life for some temporary dignity.

After letting go of the purple-haired man, Yang Chen sighed and extinguished the flame in his hand. This understatement was actually unnecessary, but it made the purple-haired man shiver.

Bringing out the Samadhi True Fire casually? What magical power is this? !

Yang Chen greeted Hui Lin to come and sit patiently, and then motioned to the purple-haired man to start talking about everything he wanted to know.

The purple-haired man sat a little farther away in fear, and after he straightened out his messed up hair, he began to speak, "Since the two of you are newcomers, you should have seen the 'Tongtian Tower' before you came in."

"Tongtian Tower?" Yang Chen and Hui Lin looked at each other and asked, "You are talking about Shushan's Demon Lock Tower?"

The purple-haired man patted his head, "Correct, I forgot to mention the 'Tongtian Tower' was changed to 'Demon Lock Tower' by a group of people from the Shushan Sect thousands of years ago. But they are the same, both names can be used here."

"You know the Shushan Sect?" Yang Chen wondered.

The purple-haired man said with a smile: "I didn't know it originally, but in the 'Demonic Realm', almost every once in a while, there will be 'newcomers' like you entering, sometimes it may be a few years, sometimes It is once every hundreds of years. Whether it is a few years or a few hundred years, those who come in can always bring in all kinds of information from the outside world, whether it is language, culture, dynasty change, and everything. This is also why the sentient beings in the 'Demonic Realm' are aware of a lot of external affairs."