Chapter 171 - Chapter 180

Chapter 171-1: Mutual trust

As he was in Hong Kong for the last few days, his phone had been on standby mode. He hadn't touched it at all. Returning to Zhonghai, he also didn't have time to charge it after arguing with Lin Ruoxi. In the end, the phone that hadn't been charged for a week had run out of battery! Furthermore, it ran out of battery in such a "timely manner!"

Yang Chen scratched his head in distress. No matter how capable he was, he couldn't charge a phone with his bare hands, and didn't have the power of brainwaves to contact Lin Ruoxi.

What's most regretful was despite Yang Chen's remarkable memory, he was the same as the majority of modern people who rely on the phone's contact book, and never remember the phone numbers of people. Therefore, he couldn't even use a payphone make the call.

Thinking it over, Yang Chen could only make one decision; return to the crime scene.

Yang Chen observed his surroundings, and there happened to be an cheap clothing store. After quickly entering it, he casually looked around and picked up a short-sleeved shirt, cargo shorts and a peaked cap before entering the changing room.

Three minutes later, Yang Chen who walked out of the clothing store had completely changed his appearance. With his head lowered, he had a hip-hop style, there was no inkling of his office worker image left.

At the same time, at the entrance of Huaxia Bank, the police used yellow tape to surround the crime scene. Even the reporters were blocked out, so the masses couldn't enter either.

The police inside inquired the executives of the bank for a detailed account of the crime. Many surveying personnel gathered concrete evidence orderly.

At this time, a red Bentley was like a streak of red as it braked beside the flower bed close to the crime scene.

Lin Ruoxi who wore a white tracksuit rushed out of her car with her hair let loose. She smacked the door shut, and quickly walked towards the police tape.

A policeman who was keeping watch obstructed Lin Ruoxi, with a nervous expression she said, "Miss, no access is allowed to the crime scene at this moment!"

"Move away, I'm looking for someone." Lin Ruoxi coldly said.

"Apologies Miss... I really can't let you in." The policeman was a young man, seeing the cold beauty in front of him made him blush a little, but he still persisted on his duty.

Lin Ruoxi ignored him, and tried to force her way in.

As she's an experienced CEO of a large company, Lin Ruoxi's charisma made the policeman feel weak, he didn't dare to resort to force to stop her.

"Hey, what are you doing woman!?"

The sharp voice of a policewoman who rushed over was heard. Seeing that Lin Ruoxi wanted to force her way in, she dragged Lin Ruoxi back by grabbing her elbow.

"

Lin Ruoxi tried to struggle free, and angrily looked at the policewoman, "Don't touch me!"

"Heh, I'm not allowed to touch you? Who do you think you are? The police is handling a case, what are you getting involved for? Are you an accomplice of the criminals or a specialist of the police? Why do I have to let you in?" That policewoman laughed sarcastically.

"I've said it, I'm looking for someone!" Lin Ruoxi's voice was raised higher. As she was just a woman in her twenties, she obviously wasn't as imposing as a female policewoman in her forties.