Chapter 81 - Chapter 90

Chapter 81: You're not even fart

The next day, when Yang Chen was carrying bags of breakfast into the office, the ladies in the office chattered a lot more than usual.

They were dressed gracefully and prettily, and the fragrant smell of so many office ladies squeezed together assailed the nose. They crowded around the office's bulletin board(?) to look at a new announcement while happily discussing something.

This time, Yang Chen did not receive any greetings for bringing in breakfast, which made him a little depressed. He curiously walked over to take a look. It was unexpectedly an announcement regarding team vacation.

The excellent welfare provided by Yu Lei International is known by many. Every year, the company would organize a vacation for its employees. There are two reasons why this is held. First, to help everybody relax. Second, to make the team more harmonious.

Zhang Cai noticed Yang Chen walking over, and with a face full of excitement, she patted on Yang Chen's chest, "Yang Chen look, there are many venues to choose for our vacation, I don't even know which to choose now!"

Yang Chen took a careful look at the choices on the bulletin board, it was indeed plentiful. There weren't only domestic places that were slightly far from where they were like Yunnan, Northwest China and Pearl River Delta; there were also places overseas such as Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan and South Korea. But of course, going to different places required a different amount of funds, and so the employees are also going to split into groups. Their finances would also be adjusted accordingly, and for those that have surplus funds left over, it would be presented to them as their bonus.

"What have you guys chosen?" Yang Chen asked.

"Japan of course! It'd be winter, the perfect time to go to Hokkaido to enjoy the snow, it'd be very romantic." A young lady full of youthful love responded.

"I want to go to South Korea! Perhaps, I might even bump into some handsome celebrities."

"I think you're going there for plastic surgery! Haha......"

"You're asking to die......"

The bunch of chirpy ladies laughed and made a ruckus.

Liu Mingyu smiled and asked with interest, "Where do you want to go Yang Chen? You can't refuse to go, this is a team activity, not taking part will result in disdain from everybody."

"This......" Yang Chen truly hadn't planned on going. After all, he had only returned to this country a little more than half a year ago, and he honestly didn't have the mood to travel overseas again. But once he heard that this would cause anger to the beauties, he awkwardly smiled and said, "I'd just go wherever all of you are going. To be honest I think going to scenic spots in the country would be enough, there's no real need to go so far away, how can other countries' sceneries compare to our country Huaxia?"

"Hmph." Zhao Hongyan creased her nose, "Of course you would say that, you came back from abroad. We rarely go abroad, and have rarely taken a plane."

"That's right that's right. When the time comes, you follow us and help us carry our bags while you're at it." Zhang Cai happily clapped, and happily walked to get breakfast.

Just as everybody was busily discussing, at the door to the office, Mo Qianni entered. She wore a light gray suit for women, paired with the white stockings below her skirt that showed the contours of her exquisite legs, she looked seductive with her well-developed chest and butt. She carried a white ladies' briefcase in her hand, wore silver round-framed glasses, and stood there with a cold expression on her beautiful face. She exuded the aura of a successful career woman.