🌅Sunset with you🌅

Gulf sit on the edge of his bed after he put the last cloth on his suitcase. He was done packing his things for his vacation on his fathers hometown.

He was so exhausted from this past few months on his work that he needs to breath so he decided to visit his parents.

Gulf closed his suitcase and put down his luggage beside his bed.

Its already 11pm so he decided to went to bed after he take a shower then check his messages. He was about to sleep when his phone started ringing.

He sit on his bed and grab his phone. Its his Dad..

"Hello Son..You will come home tomorrow?"
His Dad asked he can hear the excitement on his Dads voice that makes him smile.

"Yes Dad..I will."
He answered politely.

"Ok..you rest now me and you're Mom will wait for you tomorrow. Goodnight Son."

"Night Dad"
Gulf answered.

He scrolled on his phone for a few minutes..

.....

"Gulf lets go.."
Mew hold his hand and they walk to the car. Mew picked him up after his work that afternoon..

"Be careful Boo. Its just 3pm we can make it there just drive safely"
Gulf said while Mew intertwined their finger while his other hand was holding the steering wheel.

Mew looked at him smiling.

"Yes wifey.."
Mew bring Gulf's hand to his lips and planted a kiss.

"So how is your day?"
Mew asked him.

"Hmm..its okay just a little bit tired how about you?"
He asked back.

"It went well ,I can't focus on my work coz I was so excited to see you.."
Mew answered brightly..he look like a kid with his favourite Ice cream.

They talked about how their day went and have a good laughed.

"Where are you really taking me? Can you just tell me about it?"
Gulf whined.

"Its not a surprised anymore if I tell you."
Mew said laughing.

At exactly an hour of drive they managed to reach their destination. The Sun was started to set when they got there.

Gulf can't hide his happiness while he stared at the Golden lights that started to spread across the sky while the Sun started to set.

Mew walk up to Gulf and put his arms around Gulf's shoulder while they stared at it.

"The Sunset is so beautiful isn't it?"
Mew said admiring the Sunset.

"Yes,but promise me you'll not leave me."
Gulf said staring at Mew.

Mew look at him and Gulf notice something on his eyes..Sadness.

Gulf was about to asked what's wrong but Mew switch his face to his usual smily and sweet innocent look.

"I have something for you Wifey."
Gulf just ignore what he wants to asked and waited for Mew.

Mew get the small matte black box on his pocket and open it infront of him.

"This is our promise ring. I promise you that I'll always be by your side and I'll never gonna leave you..Promise me that you'll always choose to be happy whatever happens.
Happy Anniversary wifey..ILY."
Mew slid the ring on his finger and planted a kiss on it.