41. Let Her Go

Holding in the scream, is no easy task

Holding in the scream, is no easy task. The blade trails down my arm.

"Why must you fight?" Bill asks me.

"Screw you!" I spit in his face.

He wipes his face off with his sleeve, before looking back at me. He drops the blade he has been using on me, and goes over to the table that he set up in the corner of my cell.

Three days, I have been here stuck. This whole time Saul came once and Bill has been here ever since. I have not had a bite of food and barely any water.

My dumb behind fell asleep and he took the chance to chain me up. Since then he has done everything from hitting me to cutting me open.

"I am running out of time and if you are not going to go willing by tomorrow then I will just have to use this." Bill waves a syringe in my face.

Fear rises in me. I try to bring my heart rate down but there is nothing I can do. I am trapped here. What are they wanting me to do I don't have powers? I cannot help it that I am not almost keeling over right now.

Trust in me. I will help you. My heart beat slows back to a normal speed.

"Aww that is it kiddo! Accept her and let her come out to play." Bill waves his hands around.

"I have watched you over the last several years and you would do the exact same space out. She is talking to you. You was always a naive child, believes it was just your imagination. What did you call it? The inner witch? Hell, I can't remember." He shrugs turning back around.

"I wish you wouldn't call me that! I am not your kiddo. Just as you are no father! A father wouldn't do this." I scream at him.

Before I know it his hand is around my neck. "I am doing this for you. You Claire need to step up and obey everything we are telling you to do. Then maybe then the Master will spare your pup of a mate and you."

"What happened to Alice? Since you escaped the cells." I ask.

I'm dumb, I know, but I am just trying to buy time. Tyler has to be looking for me, and I hope he gets here fast enough.

"Same I did to my true mate, your mother. Left laying on the ground." He says, going back over the table.

"So you have been talking to Saul this entire time?" I keep the questions going.

"I was born in this pack that Saul now has rule over. Kiddo, you need to learn something and learn fast. We have eyes from this pack placed all over throughout different packs. It has been that way for years. The we do the work by having to travel outside the pack and blend into others." He shakes his head.

"Boy how dumb can my own blood be? Your a so called Luna and don't know the first thing in wars. It is how we stay on top in this pack. The old ways are the best. Besides, when the great Alpha Saul gets the powers from you instead of Master getting them, we will be the greatest pack again and the old ways will be reinstated just like it should have been all along." A crazy look cast in his eyes.

I cannot get any words out because, he is just as crazy as Saul. Is this whole pack crazy? I would say so!

"Are you ready? I have wasted to much time talking. Shame on you, we have a very strict deadline." He spits shaking his head.

I try my best to keep my face neutral, with him walking back to me with a weird looking object.

Confusion sets in when he freezes midstep. I can barely make out his eyes going wide. Time has nothing on this man with how fast he throws the object away and grabs the syringe. Running to me, and going around behind me.

I can feel the cold metal from the needle on my neck. I am to scared to move, not knowing what that fluid actually is.

The door burst open, ripping off the hinges and shattering in wood shards. I let a small cry out for joy when I see Alastair in his kitsune form. Tyler and Nathan right behind him. They finally found me!

My joy is cut short when the needle breaks through my skin. My mouth opens, but nothing comes out.

"Stay back right now! I am not afraid to push this vial into her." Bill growls. One hand grips my chin and the other holding the syringe.

"Let her go." Tyler commands.

"Your commands hold nothing over me anymore. Before I was off your land I reverted back to Alpha Saul's rule. Do you think I am that dumb?" Bill snears.

"Yes. I will not ask again. Let my mate go." Tyler's eyes a hard crimson.

Alastair inches closer on the right, with Nathan moving on the left.

"You better tell your pet to back off pup. All I have to do is push this down." I can feel Bill shake as he trys to order Tyler.

Alastair stops immediately, letting out a sound I have never heard before. It causing Bill to jump and let go of my chin, but not enough for him to drop the freaking syringe.

Nathan takes the opening with Bill's attention on Alastair. He barrels over and grabs at Bill's neck, forcing him backwards.

I hear a thump and watch as Alastair jumps off behind me too. Tyler runs up to me and grabs my face, looking me over, before moving to undo the chains holding me up.

Weakness washes over me and my eyes start to feel heavy. I can't hold myself up when the last chain is undone, causing me to fall before he catches me.

"I'm so tired." Mumbling, I try and get closer to Tyler.

"How is she?" I hear one of them ask.

"She is exhausted." Tyler answers, but it sounds so low.

"Get her up! She needs to move around. Most of the liquid is not there now." Alastair's voice starts fading.

I can feel my body move and I want to protest, but nothing comes out. I can see Alastair's face in my line of sight, but I cannot make out what he is saying anymore.

Just wanting the pain to stop, I welcome the darkness with open arms.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!

Who's happy they finally got Claire?

Was it smart of Claire to try and ask questions to buy time and get information?

Lots of love going out!