5. Telling My Parents

I walk into my parents house, while pulling Tyler along behind me

I walk into my parents house, while pulling Tyler along behind me. Walking further into the living room, I spot my mom on the corner of the couch reading a book. My father is not in here, but that will be quickly change when mom sees us.

Mom looks up from the book, as if she senses my thoughts. She stands up abruptly, bowing her head, "Alpha pleasure to see you tonight. To what may we owe the pleasure?"

"Please, Mrs. Bell, the pleasure is all mine." Tyler replies, ever so graciously.

"Where is dad? I really need to speak with both of you." I ask, nervously.

"He is in the office, I will get him. Please excuse me Alpha." My mother bows once more before leaving the room.

Tyler places his arm around my waist, sending a calming vibe through me as we wait by the door. My parents walk into the living room, with their faces showing concern as they bow their heads to Tyler. No one speaks a word as they take a sit on the couch side by side, their gaze never leaves Tyler or I.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bell, we would like to speak with you on some events that happened tonight." Tyler, finally says something.

My parents exchange looks, I just know they are mind linking each other. "Please call us Bill and Alice, Alpha. No need to be so formal within these walls, sir." Dad says, looking between Tyler and I.

"Neither of you need to worry, one bit, this is all wonderful news. We just wanted to tell you both together, we are mates." I blurt out. Where is my filter? Watching their faces go from concerned to pure joy, as they smile.

"I would also like to add Claire's, Luna ceremony will be held tomorrow evening. I had explained to Claire the sooner the ceremony the better, that way there is no unrest within the pack. I am beyond happy to finally find Claire. I promise you now, I will forever love your daughter and will never harm her in anyway." Tyler talks with so much pride.

"Oh Claire!" My mom jumps up from the couch, running over to me. She pulls me into a tight hug, "Oh sweetheart, this is truly the best night ever to hear everything that happening. Not only did Nathan step up as Beta, you found your mate. You are going to be Luna! I could never be so proud of my kids as I am tonight!" She seems to be overloading from all the news.

"This is all terrific news Claire. Alice, we retire for the night. Give these twosome time by themselves. I believe tomorrow will be a busy day for everyone. It is a pleasure having you here Alpha, your welcome anytime." My father looks as though he could cry. Moving out of Tyler's embrace, my father pulls me in tight "Goodnight Claire, I am so incredibly happy for you." He lets me go as he go to hold onto mom. My parents turn and walk back down the hall.

Turning to Tyler, I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. Feeling a warm tear escape my eye, Tyler wipes it away quickly. All the happiness and excitement is catching up to me, as my legs start feel wobbly. I pull back from his chest ever so slightly, to where I can see his face. Smiling up at him, "Does this mean the night is coming to an end? Part me is worried this is all some amazing dream, that I will wake up and this won't be true."

"Yeah, it time for me to go. You need to get some sleep, baby since I am practically holding you up." He kisses my forehead lightly and starts to move his arms from around me, causing me to wrap up tighter on him. "Hold on a second baby, I am leaving you with something." He pulls back every so slightly from me and removes his shirt. "This is for you." He holds it out for me to take. "Now when you wake up in the morning you will know this is all real and not a dream."

This angle of Tyler is letting me get a good view of his muscles for the first time. They seem so smooth. Can I touch him or would that be to much? He is my mate after all! Yum all these muscles are all mine! Taking the shirt with one hand, I use my other hand to snake up his chest, causing him to chuckle. Damn, I instantly feel a wetness pooling between my legs. "I can smell your arousal baby." I look up to see Tyler's eyes filled with lust. "Soon mate. Soon you will be completely mine." He leans down to press a kiss to my temple.

I really do not want to let him have a peek show in the living room right now, not after him smelling me. So, I slip his shirt on over my clothes. Cheeky sucker, knows what I done and is smiling at me the entire time. "Well I still cannot wait to see you tomorrow." I whisper, which earns a laugh from him.

He leans back down bringing his lips to mine. Kissing me deeply, pouring every ounce of love into this kiss. Pulling back from the kiss to quickly, he pecks my lips again. I watch as he opens the door, and starts walking to the car. Holding on to the door, I watch until the car is out of sight. Sighing, I close the door and walk up stairs to my room.

Walking over to my desk I take my phone out of my back pocket and put it to charge. Moving over to the dresser, I open the drawer to grab a pair of pajama pants out for the night. Walking to the bathroom, I shimmy out of the clothes currently on. Putting Tyler's shirt on the counter, so it doesn't get thrown into the hamper. Once I have my pajama bottoms on, I put Tyler's shirt back on and relax feeling my legs tremble again as citrus and spearmint washes over me.

I walk over to my bed to flop down on it face first. Smiling spreads over my face, as a warm feeling comes over me. As the day catches up to me, it has been down right amazing, although, eventful but utter happiness. Turning over to my back, I grab the covers and staring up at the ceiling my mind starts going hundred miles a minute. Why did I ever doubt going tonight? My parents was right, going did turn out for the best. Things went amazing even for Nathan, he found his mate and is going to be the Beta. Plus, I gained my very first friend.

Turning over, I reach up turning my lamp off. I close my eyes, forcing myself to sleep. I wish Tyler was laying in bed with me just holding me as we sleep. Wonder if he is already asleep? My room has never felt so lonely before.