24. Give It To Him

Dinner goes on in a silent affair

Dinner goes on in a silent affair. I did let a small smile slip, but those three words do melt me. Fiona and Hailey clean up the table for us quickly.

I do need to speak with Hailey at some point very soon. She has been unusually silent most of the day, barely adding in to the conversation.

Not having anything to do, I make my way upstairs to the our floor. Tyler stays hot on my heels. Once we make it into the room, he closes the door as I sit on the end of the bed.

"Will you please talk to me please?" Tyler looks at me, his eyes begging me to say something.

"You're going to have to talk to me at some point, Claire." He mumbles out.

That lights the fire inside me.

"Talk to you! TALK to YOU!" I bust not being able to keep silent anymore, jumping to my feet.

Tyler's eyes pop wide open at my sudden outburst.

Give it to him. I am so tired of my inner self just piping up.

"I wanted to talk to you, but instead you got me out of your office. Then you go and lock the door. Which by the way I could have still easily got in if I truly wanted too, but you choose to literally lock me out. That does not even top the cake of shit you have pulled in the last twenty-four hours. You had my brother tell me you was busy the rest of the night, and had him even acting shady." I take a deep breath, willing the tears to go away.

"All night, ALL NIGHT you was gone, you can't stand there telling me you was in your office as the light was not on. Finally the icing on top, YOU have the nerve to show up this morning and try to talk to me like nothing has even took place the last twenty-four hours!" I stop, feeling the tears rolling down my face.

Why is it when I get so mad I start crying? I brush my cheeks, but the water works just go faster.

Tyler stands with his back against the door, with his eyes wider than I have ever seen.

There is nothing but silence from him for a few minutes. I am about to go find a blanket and pillow to sleep else where for the night.

"I was scared of hurting you. I was beyond livid. So I was trying to get answers." Tyler whispers.

"Well, you sure done what you was scared of." I am flat out with him.

"Let me tell you something Alpha. It hurt just as much as if you physically laid a hand on me by hearing that lock and not knowing where you was all night long." I huff out.

"I never meant that, Claire. I was worked up. Did I make some stupid actions? Yes, I will admit it now. I should have told you and not have Nathan tell you." Tyler takes a step toward me.

I shuffle back on the bed.

"I wanted answers and quickly. I spoke with Greg and Cole. We went out last night with Nathan in search of rogues." Tyler speaks softly.

"You and my brother went out and risked your necks to simplying talk to them." My mouth drops to the floor.

"Capture actually." Tyler corrects me.

"Are you stupid? We just had an attack, but yet you willing go looking for them." I deadpan.

"Yes. Baby, we need answers and we need them soon. There is something in the works and we are on the side of knowing nothing. As a Alpha it is extremely difficult for me to be on the lesser side of knowing. I have to think of everyone and of you." Tyler tries to tell me his reasons.

My fire dies out. He is right with his logic, but still hate the fact I was left in the dark on what was going on.

"What now? Did you get your answers?" I ask.

Tyler moves to sit on the edge of the bed, within arms reach. I really do want to touch him.

"No, we are actually left with more questions." Tyler sighs. "Can I please hold you now?"

I give him a nod. Before I can blink again he has me on his lap, with his arms around me protectively.

"I will explain everything in the morning. For tonight, I really just want to show you how sorry I truly am." Tyler whispers leaning down.

"And just how are you going to do that?" Batting my lashes at him some.

"Like this." Tyler pulls me in for a kiss.

That melts any fire that is left within me.

I feel something sharp on my chest trailing down. Pulling back from the kiss, to see a claw ripping my clothes off in a fast motion.

I look back up to Tyler to see his eyes are filled with lust. I run my tongue over my swollen lips and pull his face down to me. He quickly gets rid of his clothes.

I am flipped onto all fours all of a sudden, but there is no time for questions as he bottoms out inside of me and stills.

Pushing back into into him, I move side to side slightly. Pulling a moan out of him, as he places his hands on my hips and start to pound into me.

My climax is rising to fast, as I try and keep up with his rhythm. Sending me over the edge, he groans while filling my insides.

He pulls out, rolling over on the bed. I snuggle in next to him. Tracing patterns on his chest. "So that's how you makeup with me, huh?"

"I can keep trying." Smirking, he climbs on top of me.

I am in for a long night, but I think I am completely fine with that. Tonight I am letting go of my anger. Tomorrow will be a new day and hopefully I will find out what he has been up to for the last day.

A/N-----

Hey Hey guys!!!!

How is everyone feeling about their little argument?