22. Silent Treatment

Hush whispering wakes me up

Whoever it is. They are going to regret waking me from my beauty sleep. Shut up, I don't want to deal with you today.

The sunlight blinds me, as I open my eyes. Blinking a few times, makes everything come into focus. Now, I wish I never did.

Tyler, Nathan, and John are all standing at the end of the bed. Just freaking GREAT! We left John outside the door all night, but no clue when my mate and brother came back.

"Good Morning, baby." Tyler says, smiling at me.

Oh no, he does not get the right to go there.

Looking over to my side, Layla and Melissa are awake too. They are prompt up on their elbows, glaring at their mates as well. None of us women are saying a word, sticking to our silent treatment.

Let me at him.

I stand up from bed, making Tyler come over to my side. Easily side stepping him, I walk to the closet and pull out clothes for the day. I walk out to the room and smile at the other ladies on the bed still, before turning into the bathroom. I shut the door quickly, seeing Tyler walking towards me again. Giving the lock a fast turn, just as hands land on the door.

That won't stop him. Not the point, it just shows I don't want to deal with him right now.

"See told ya. Worse than the doghouse." I hear Nathan say.

"We will fix this Nathan." Tyler responds.

I do not bother to stay next to the door to hear more. Removing my clothes, I toss them in the hamper. Moving over to the shower I turn it on and it warms up fast.

Stepping under the water I take my time washing and then drying myself. Once my clothes are on, I just throw my hair up in a quick bun.

I unlock the door and open it, to only see Tyler sitting at the end of the bed in fresh clothes.

"Feel better after your shower?" Tyler asks, using his puppy dog eyes. That is not going to work on me.

Slipping my feet into the flats next to the door, I walk out of the room. Not saying a word to him.

"Is everything okay?" Tyler asks.

Tyler stays hot on my heels as I make my journey to the dining room. Seeing that the food is already out on the table, I take a sit. Once everyone starts filling their plates, I add some to mine. My appetite is still just about nonexistent.

Nathan is across from me begging Layla to talk to him. Sadly, John is doing the exact same with Melissa. Both women are still in their outfits from yesterday, having must of come straight down.

"Please talk to me Claire." Tyler is apparently going to start begging now too. "I am worried about you. Did something happen last night?"

All he got is my silence. I am not even going to give him a head shake. How can he ask that? Of course, something happened last night he left with no words.

"What did you guys get up to for girls night, Claire?" Nathan asks.

I give him nothing but silence too. Causing Layla to smirk, and Melissa is just shoveling the food in. That is a great idea, shovel food in then no chance to talk. Even though I don't feel hungry, I need to eat.

Please do! Hungry here. I am going to go crazy doing this today, ignoring Tyler and talking to myself.

None of the men seem to be getting the point. They just keep on trying. The ladies and I continue to ignore them, which does cause a few eyes to raise at our actions.

"If anyone needs my help, I am available today." I speak up for the first time today. Causing Layla and Melissa to say the same.

That seems to calm the table, for all but these three men.

Once everyone is done with their food, I help clean the table. Fiona looks over at me from the side of her eye while I put the plates down.

"Is everything okay today, dear?" She asks.

"Oh yes, everything is all good." I smile at her.

She places her hands on her hips. Now, I feel like a child fixing to get scolded by their grandmother. "It sure didn't seem like it during brunch."

"Layla, Melissa, and I are just having some differences with our mates." I sit in the chair by the counter.

"Aw, so you three are giving those boys the silent treatments." Fiona snickers. "I have been their before with my mate. I may not know and with you three being rank wolves not my place. I will say it may do some good, having the men begging for a change. How about I use the three of you today to help me out in here?"

I am all for it, just as Melissa and Layla chime in saying yes.

"May I help in here today?" Hailey walks in. I swear she is like a little mouse, with how quiet she is.

"Of course my dear! I love all the help I can get since we have so many mouths to feed here in the packhouse." Fiona starts pulling food out to prepare for tonight and the rest of us pitch in.

"What is on the menu for tonight?" Layla pipes up, having escape her mate.

"Something with chicken." Fiona responses with a smile, looking right at me.

"Now your speaking my language!" My mood just went through the roof.

We go over all the different things to do with the chicken. Going with orange chicken with saute peppers, pasta, and several vegetable options.

I get to work on putting the chicken in warm water to thaw it out. While the others start pulling out all the ingredients we will need to make this happen tonight.

The rest of the day goes without problems, as we work on preparing dinner. Hopefully the men get the hint, not to leave us out of the loop again like this. I am suppose to be Tyler's equal, but the last twenty four hours I have felt less.

A/N----

Hey Hey Guys!!!

So the ladies gave them the silent treatment! How are we feeling about that? Should they have just tore the men a new backside or done good with this?

Lots of love going out to everyone! Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting!