8. Sound Proof

As Tyler opens a door I see a huge king size bed

As Tyler opens a door I see a huge king size bed. He slowly walks over to the bed, just as I think he is going to softly put me down, he doesn't. Instead, this oaf throws me like a sack of potatoes on the bed.

I bounce a few times up and down then look up at Tyler glaring at his butt, as he is laughing bent over. Waiting for him to stop laughing I look around the room to see it is pretty bare with just a few pieces of furniture.

Tyler Climbs up on the bed and towers over me, still chuckling some. "Baby your face was beyond hilarious you was all smiles thinking it was going to be nice lay down. I had to do it just once and that was worth it all, your mouth dropped open and your eyes have never been that wide."

Puffing out a little air, I lean in and look at him. "Just kiss me you oaf."

Tyler quickly wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a deep, passion filled kiss. Feeling the tingles between where our skin touch makes me just want more. I start unbuttoning his shirt and move my hands over his chest, never breaking the kiss. Feeling his chest rumble as I slide my hands down his abdomen. Tyler moves his hands to my waist holding me in place under him as he starts to grind his hips into my abdomen.

Tyler flips us so quickly I barely register that I am now straddling him. His hands worship my body as he makes his way to the zipper of my dress. Slowly pulling it down and touching my skin the entire time. Breaking the kiss to come up for air, he moves to kiss my neck. I push his shirt the rest of the way off, I move my head down to his ear. "I need more skin, less clothes now." I whisper.

Tyler picks me up and lays me on the bed as he quickly removes his pants. He stands by my feet slipping off my flats and pulls my dress off. Leaving me in nothing but my black lace bra and panties. Dropping it to the ground he climbs on top of me, feeling the tingles as I feel his skin slowly come back to mine. Watching him as he looks like a predator stocking his prey. His hands caress my body as he kisses all over. Feeling the wetness pool between my legs he moves his leg between mine as he starts gently rubbing against me. Making my body hum to life. He moves his hands to my breast and start to tweak my nipple between his thumb and finger.

Moving my hands body his body, needing to feel him. He grabs my wrist, "Patience baby, let me get you prepped." Okay, that just about took the sexy out of things. What am I a turkey needing prepping?

Tyler pulls my head to his as he kisses me, nibbling at my lip asking for entrance, that I grant. His hand moves down to rub on top of the lace, slowly he slips his hand inside the lace. Feeling a gentle pinch as he inserts a finger in me. I spread my legs open for him. Trailing kisses as he reaches my lace he looks up to me, giving a small nod he rips the lace barrier away and dives in. Oh moon, his tongue swirls on my sensitive nub as he adds a second finger slowly spreading me open further, adding a mix of pleasure and pain. His fingers start to pump in and out causing me to moan. Feeling a knot in the pit of my stomach I grab onto his hair and moan his name, as he laps up all my juices.

He trails kiss backup my body to my neck as he continues pumping his fingers in me."This is where I will mark you." Tyler moans against the spot on my neck that is making my body shiver in anticipation. Feeling his bulge rubbing against my stomach, I groan and move my hands down.Sliding my hand into his boxer I grab onto him, causing him to throw his head back moaning. Sitting up to pull his boxers down letting his little friend bounce free, seeing the wide girth and length. "Don't worry little mate, it will fit." He says, as if reading my thoughts.

He lines himself with me as he kisses me deeply. Feeling his tip gently rub against me, making me wanting more. Slowly he starts to push in. I squeeze my eyes closed as he slowly pushes in inch by inch. Good moon, I am being ripped apart! Tighten my legs at the pain, he stops moving for a second before gently pushing in deeper. His pelvis hits mine causing him to still inside me, he leans down kissing me gently waiting for me to get use to his size.

My hips move slightly as I adjust to him, giving him the okay to move. He pulls back and slowly thrust back in, causing my body to shiver under his with pleasure. He continues this slow agonizing pace. "Faster." I pant. Tyler groans and picks up the tempo pulling out and shoving back in. Rocking my hips to meet his thrust, feeling the knot come back. He moves to rest his head where my neck and shoulder meet, feeling his canines length scrapping at my skin. Putting my hand in his hair I feel his canines sink into my flesh. I scream out in elasticity as my body quivers under his. His thrust get sloppier as he seem to swell in size before he thrust one last time growling, spilling his seeds deep in my womb.

Tyler removes his canines and licks over the mark, causing shudders to go throughout my body. He pulls himself out of me. Laying down next to me his pulls me to him. I nuzzle into his chest trying to catch my breathe.

"That was" Tyler stops talking as his breathing is returning to normal.

"Wow!" I laugh into his chest.

"Yeah it really was, but I don't think 'wow' is the right word." He chuckles, as he moves his hand on my hand tracing patterns on my skin. "Oh, by the way welcome home baby. This is our room."

"It is nice a little bare. Everything echos in here. Hope nobody just heard that."I feel my cheeks starting to turn pink, as I blush. That would be so embarrassing!

"Oh, no everything in here is sound proof." Tyler laughs.

"Thank the moon!"I let out a sigh. My eyes start to burn as I feel darkness drifting in.

"Sleep baby. I love you." Tyler rubs my cheek softly as darkness consumes me.

A/N-- So hope it was not to bad, haha.
Things will start picking up in the next few chapters! Soon the drama will begin :)