"What is left ..."

Adhyay suddenly extended his hand and tucked his 3 long fingers where her saree plates are tied neatly, his half fingers are tucking inside in her saree lightly under her navel, she looks shocked at his side but didn't move her sight, he sensually trace her belly button with the pad of his thumb very slowly, and start moving backward, he is still holding her like that, so she is moving with him silently without moving her eyes anywhere.

When both stop at the bed, Adhyay drags her harder to himself, she lands in his strong arms, to support herself from falling she grab his shoulders tightly, he grabs her waist by his another hand and makes sit on his lap, he still doesn't take his fingers out, he again traces her flat paunch with his thumb, she immediately bows down her head in shyness because his mere touch creates havoc inside her. He smiles and kisses her forehead softly.

He touches her waist very lightly while sitting on the bed, Shravya closes her eyes, and suddenly she feels some soft touch of something, she opens her eyes suddenly to look down but her eyes meet with her handsome husband who is looking into her eyes while tying something on her waist. She smiles slightly at him, After tying a gold chain with a small white pearl neatly on her waist, he holds her waist from both sides and gestures her to stand, he places his lips on her navel. She feels a very fast current throughout her body.

He can feel her slight vibration but it is so beautiful, she is not shivering from cold or any fear, she trembles because of his soft touch, she opens her eyes, Adhyay smiles softly, and she immediately moves toward the mirror and looks at her wai...

He can feel her slight vibration but it is so beautiful, she is not shivering from cold or any fear, she trembles because of his soft touch, she opens her eyes, Adhyay smiles softly, and she immediately moves toward the mirror and looks at her waist with shine in her eyes. Adhyay also comes close to her and puts his hair on one shoulder, places his face on his other shoulder, holds her well by the waist, and looks at her in the mirror, moving his finger gently on the same waistband and intentionally touching her waist with his pad of his fingers and tells her softly while tracing his nose tip on her neck.

"Do you like it… I wanted to give you this on "Muh Dikhai". But then I thought that I had seen your face long ago. Let me give this to you on our honeymoon as a symbol of the fact that we have had a wonderful time with each other…. Don't ever remove it….. "

" Hmmm…"

Adhyay softly places his cold lips on her neck and says.

" You look, heartthrob…. Don't wear a saree when I am not around you... "

Shravya laughs after hearing this silly demand of her husband but Adhyay turns her around, holds her waist in a firm grip without hurting her, and tells her immediately.

"I am serious Sanjh …. Don't wear a saree when I am not around you ….. Because I do not want anyone else to see the beauty that is only for me…. Get it …. Yes ... yes immediately … and I don't want any argument in this… Apart from this, whatever you tell me, I am ready to accept everything…. But to look at you in saree first is all my right.... "

She snakes her arm around his neck and says in her melodic voice.

"Fine, my overprotective husband…."

"Possessive too….. "

Adhyay immediately hears Shravya's words and says this due to which both of them laugh very loudly. They hold each other's hands and move towards the door for her surprise date.

After coming out of the hotel, a car is already waiting for them. Shravya sits quietly in the car at the behest of Adhyay. After ½ hour the car stopped in front of an isolated area. Shravya looks everywhere while coming out of the car, before she asks anything, Adhyay closes her eyes with her hand.

"Adhyay…."

"Don't open your eyes until I tell you to open your eyes…."

"Ok ….

He holds Shravya's hand closes her eyes with the other hand and says softly in her ear.

"Welcome my queen…. "

He removes his hand from her beautiful eyes, she slowly opens her eyes and smiles widely, he arranged their last dinner on the beach without any disturbance and any crowd, as her wish, Apart from scuba diving, Shravya wanted to take her on the meal at the beach but there is no crowd around and she can take her meal peacefully enjoying the views there. She immediately turned and hugged Adhyay.

"You know what …. U You are very sweet…. "

"Sweet …. Ok so I am eligible for your sweetheart…. "

" Let it be…. Think about it later, I just want to enjoy this amazing view right now…. "

Adhyay stands beside her at the bank and enjoys the view when some waiters come and arrange the table. He extends his hand toward her side and says.

"May I ma'am…. "

She smiles and holds his hand, Together they both come to the table.  He pulls the chair for her. She smiles and sits quietly, he opens his jacket's button and sits in front of her, two glasses filled with pale yellow color liquid attract her attention, She wants to refuse him on seeing that she does not drink alcohol, but just then Adhyay holds her glass and says immediately after lightly banging his glass with hers.

"Cheers…. "

"Adhyay…. "

"I said Cheers…. "

She doesn't want to do that at all but doesn't want to break his heart of Adhyay either. So she smiles lightly and tells him immediately.

" Cheers…. "

Adhyay drinks it in one go and looks at her, she touches the glass on her lips with difficulty, and inhales in smells, which is not similar to wine, she immediately raises her eyelids to check him, who is looking at her, she takes a sip of it, and a smile appears on her red taint lips.

"It's apple juice…. "

"And you thought that I would force you to drink alcohol when I know very well that you have never drunk alcohol in your life…. "

Shravya rests her hand on the table, puts her face on her palm, gives a soft smile, and looks at him to tell him.

"Impressive…. "

"But I am not impressed with you……"

Hearing his slightly angry voice she flinches, Shravya's face completely lost all her colors in a blink. She doesn't understand what she did all of a sudden because of which Adhyay told her all this.

 She doesn't understand what she did all of a sudden because of which Adhyay told her all this

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Waistband 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Now What this Angry Adhyay wants?

You will get 3 chapters of "YOU ARE MINE" so keep enjoying and please share the review too.

Stay safe and healthy.

Thank you for reading this book, please follow me, do vote, and comment.

SG

❤️