Aera just stumbled back on her place, but if any other person was on Aera's place, than the slap from Jennie can makes him/her knock out on the spot...

No one said anything to Jennie...

All siblings are looking Aera with raged eyes, everyone's (BTS and blackpink) eyes shows hate, anger, betrayal, disgust, etc, towards Aera...

Aera was in shock, like what the hell she did that her Jennie unnie slapped her, on whom in her whole life no one ever raise a voice against her or her closed ones never ever scold her, and here today she get slapped, on moreover from her most closed one her Jennie unnie, who protects her, spoiled her, take care about everything, always keep an eyes on boys even who just passed near from her, just  like a father..... but today her Jennie unnie slapped her and she even don't understand or know what she have done for getting this slap, and on another hand her rest brothers and sisters are not speaking any single word and just giving her looks like she have did a sin which is unacceptable and is a black stain on them....

Aera recollect herself, as she is so hurted but didn't let it show and tried to ask...

Aera:- What happened unnie.... cutted by Jennie.

Jennie:- Don't you dare to say/call unnie to me or any of my sisters as unnie or oppa to my brothers with your filthy mouth.

By hearing this Aera's heart shattered into pieces, firstly her Jen unnie the one who save her from other's wrath, who never let anyone touch her youngest sister, who was ready to kill anyone who make her baby to shed tears whether it is real one or fake cries, and today she herself is the one who slapped Aera, no one ever have even lay a finger on her(Aera) and now her sister her Jennie unnie slapped her and told her to not call her unnie or to other sisters of her and even oppa to her brothers....

Aera:- Unnie why are you saying this, tell me it's a prank and over it , if it's jungkook's plan than I will kill him for sure, just stop joking you all. It's not a ..... Cutted by Hobi.

Hobi:- Shut up you bitch, don't you listen what she is speaking, you are nothing to us, 'and he dragged Aera by her hairs and pushed her towards the chair....

Aera is now more hurt, but she is not showing it, she don't know why they are behaving like that, what is wrong with them, did the enemies drugged them which makes them act like this or what?...

Aera shouted:- Okay I am not calling you oppa or unnie, but tell me what's the matter and why are you all behaving like this, what I did wrong... Cutted by a hard slap on her face by Suga.

Suga:- Don't raise your voice on us, and stop pretending that you don't know anything, stop your drama now, we know everything and come to know about your true colours.

Aera:- What the hell, tell me what I pretending and about what drama you are saying.

Hobi:- Ooh! the great Mafia Queen aka Devil is playing the innocent act.

It's hits Aera, that they come to know about her identity, but she is confused than why her unnies are doing this as they all(Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa) are with her and are Mafia too, even her brothers are Mafia, and so what's the problem?

Aera:- If you all come to know about my identity, that I am Devil the Mafia queen, than what's the matter you all are mafias too even my unnies are mafia too with me, than what's with this situation.