QnA Everybody!

Huge thanks to KuSaKa_019899 for the questions! I really enjoyed answering them (even though I'm the one who prompted this hehe), and I hope I gave you the answers you were looking for here!

Also, I will be putting in the exact questions y'all asked here for better understanding of my answers so hope you don't mind >_<

Now on to the questions!

...

1. Do you have like any behind-stories on the plot? Like for me, I usually write in some of the stuff I experienced already. Or did you just come up with everything? (Don't have to share what you don't want to, of course!)

- Interesting first question... So, uh, were you referring to Juyeon's story here or... (cause it kinda looks like it for me😅). Anyway, cause if you were, yes, actually.

Though, originally, Juyeon wasn't supposed to have a backstory and she was just supposed to be that annoying female antagonist that you just wanna kill (hehe...).

But at one point (I think it was when I was planning out like the layout between her rather tom-and-jerry-like relationship with Minho after the first swimming pool scene), I got carried away and ended up making a storyline for her... with Hyunjin.

So, Juyeon's story... is one where she used to be just like Y/N (confident, rowdy nerd and all), but because of her insecurities of not being able to fit in anywhere and being unloved and not getting the attention she wishes for, she like, changes and becomes this whole other person after transferring to another school.

Personally, Juyeon's insecurities are actually inspired by mine 😅, so yeah...

I also tried to show subtly how she can actually get out of Class 3 and move straight up to Class 1 if she wanted to. This is like a hint to how her insecurities still bothered her even after she changed, and her staying in Class 3 is like an attempt to keep herself in as few categories as possible. Instead of having a lot of sides to her that people can love and/or hate, she chose to rather be labelled a b*tchy bimbo and nothing more.

In short, Juyeon's a coward (lol sorry).

But if you were referring to all the characters in general...

Actually, there's like a behind-story to this story. Cause, initially, it was inspired by this photo right here:

 Cause, initially, it was inspired by this photo right here:

And the rest were made on the way. What I find really convenient in the making of this book, though, is the fact that I actually had like a flood of ideas when I started so I was actually able to write a lot of chapters in advance, thus I was able to keep a steady upload schedule all through out.

As for the casting of the other characters based on other idols, that was actually... random?

Like, Yunho came first (as you can tell by looking at Ch. 1), then Denise and Youngmin followed.