Ch. 20: Weekend Hangout

"Yah! Jeon Y/N, get your butt out here! We are going for a hangout!"

You groan as you roll on your bed, waking up to the sound of Denise calling you outside your house. "Aish... what's she doing here so early in the morning?" you mumble drowsily as you continue rolling until you suddenly fall out of bed. "Ah!" you grunt as your body hits the floor, then you sit up, still scratching your head as you still don't want to wake up, even after somehow having gotten out of bed. "Ughhhh!" you groan once again as you pull your head back.

"Y/N! You don't have any projects holding you back anymore anyway, so let's hang out!" Denise calls out again and you shout back on impulse.

"Yeah, yeah! Whatever!" you shout back as you finally stand up and head straight to the bathroom to wash up before changing to go out.

Once you're out, You eventually see Denise with Youngmin and Yunho standing outside the gate of your house. And the moment they see you, surprised expressions form on their faces.

"Woah! Haven't seen you wearing girly clothes in a while!" Denise tells you as she nudges you and you give her an umipressed look in return.

"Yeah. Only, the cap ruins everything," Youngmin says as he approaches you, almost flicking off your cap with his finger only for you to quickly hold your cap in place.

"Yah! This is for protection, okay?" you tell him as you turn to him with an annoyed expression.

"What are you ashamed to be seen with us or something?" the older male then asks you with an offended expression, but you just give him an are-you-crazy look in return.

"Why do you want me to? Maybe I would if you just start flirting with random girls on the street again like you always do."

"Yah! I don't do that!" Youngmin immediately argues, but you just wave him off.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," you say. "I still have some unfinished homework, though- ah!" You suddenly receive a smack on the back of your head, and you turn to Denise with an annoyed expression as you rub your head to see her looking at you with a scolding look.

"Don't lie! We weren't even given any homework for the weekend by any of our teachers," Denise tells you and you just look at her with furrowed brows while whining as you continue rubbing your head.

"Well, you didn't have to hit me for that," you tell her to which Yunho suddenly lets out a sarcastic laugh, making you turn to him before he quickly takes back his laugh.

"What? You do worse, though," he then says and you narrow your eyes at him.

"So are we going out or what?" Youngmin eventually interjects, and you and your other two friends turn to him before you finally all agree to go out.

Little did you know, you'd end up running into some people you weren't really expecting to see on a weekend...

"What is it mandatory for you guys to hang out in a group of four so you can have fun?" Seungmin asks dejectedly and the other three, Jisung, Changbin, and Felix all turn to him, playful smiles soon forming on their faces.

"Well, Hyunjin still can't hang out with us at the moment because he's still sick..." Felix starts.

"And, technically, you never really go out during weekends..." Changbin continues.

"And that's why we've decided to drag you along," Jisung ends, his teeth showing as he smiles at Seungmin who gives him, and all the others, a disapproving look.

"So you did know I don't go out on weekends. Why drag me along?" Seungmin asks, a frown on his face. "What about Minho-hyung?"

"Nah, there's no way he'll hang out with us," Jisung says with a definite expression.