Ch. 51: A Conference and A Threat

Random double updates!!

...

"AHAHAHAHA! I knew it! Of course, Wooseok couldn't be Y/N's son!" Juyeon continues laughing out loud, until she had to stop to wipe away her tears formed from laughing too much while Jisung looks at her with an unamused expression.

"I knew you would react like that," he then says, his expression remaining the same.

Juyeon just lets out what's left of her laughs before she takes out a water bottle from her bag beside her, soon drinking from it to rehydrate herself. Once again, they're both in the practice room, as Jisung had gone there to inform Juyeon of the new information he had gotten. Which is that Wooseok isn't actually your son, but your nephew.

"Still. I can't believe you let yourself be tricked by a six-year-old?!" Juyeon adds in, an amused expression on her face as she keeps her water bottle.

Jisung just looks back at her with his brows furrowed. "Well, sorry if I'm still dumb until now. Are you forgetting what class I was in back in high school?"

"Well, are you forgetting that I was in the same class as you?" Juyeon returns with an eyebrow raise.

Jisung folds his arms as he turns his full upper boy to her. "Well, your case is different. You were smart enough to get out of Class 3 if you wanted to."

Juyeon just shrugs, before she turns back to her bag again. "Well, hey! At least, you've got almost everything resolved. The only thing left now is, well, Y/N," she says as she continues digging through her bag.

"Yeah, I know," Jisung says as he starts to look rather troubled yet again, turning away from Juyeon and leaning on the wall behind him. "But even though a lot of our misunderstandings had been fixed, I don't think she's ready to try for our relationship again."

Juyeon shrugs yet again, before she finally finds something in her bag, and she produces a card from it. One that looks like... a wedding invitation. "Ah, here it is!" she says before she turns back to Jisung who turns to her curiously as the former holds the card out to him. "Well if you're so troubled, then how you about you try to capture her here?"

Jisung looks at the card cluelessly, then he takes it from Juyeon, soon spotting the names on it. It's a wedding invitation for Yunho and Denise's wedding.

"How 'bout it?" Juyeon then continues. "There's bound to be a romantic atmosphere there. It's a wedding, after all! So how about you dress up, ask her to dance, then open up about how you really feel?"

Jisung just looks at the invitation thoughtfully for a while. Then he nods as he opens up his pocket and keeps the invitation inside. "I still have to go no matter what after all, don't I? Two of our friends are getting married. Of course, I have to go."

Juyeon just smirks at his words.

《♧》

The afternoon eventually came around and at precisely four o' clock at a famous conference hall in Seoul, people, reporters, and cameramen have gathered to finally hear Minho's verdict on the issue concerning him and his alleged secret wife and child.

The whole place had become so noisy with all the people waiting. It just got even noisier when the doors of the hall suddenly opened and, finally, Minho had appeared behind it, announcing his arrival with a cold yet powerful aura.

Immediately, everyone turns to him as cameras start flashing and he heads to the front of the crowd, straight to the pedestal as he is accompanied by his bodyguards and his manager.