The Ace of Diamond

Start from the beginning

In a flash, I was pinned to the wall and I feel a pair of lips on mine. He is kissing me, no he is not kissing me he is making me shut up. I tried to say something but it come out like a moan.

I tried to get out of his grip but he is holding both hands above my head. He deepened the kiss holding my hands tightly.
He bite on my lower lip harshly enough to draw blood then sucked it, he continued kissing me till I got out of breath.

He broke the kiss but still didn't leave my hands. His well-styled hair turned into a mess some of his hair strands falling on his forehead midnight black eyes glaring at me and dark pink lips wet from the kiss.

" You love to scream, isn't it? If you do something like this again I'll make sure you scream only one thing that is my name" he whispered through gritted teeth and left me with a jerk.

---------------

Night

I was roaming around the palace because I don't want to go to the room and saw his face. I have been avoiding him for the whole day.

I sit on the couch which was placed in there then my gaze fell on the silver thing which is placed beside the couch on the table. I get up and look at it.

It looks like hookah.

Is it made of silver? Sahi hai rajshi logo ke rajshi taath.

If hookah is there then coal will be too let's enjoy it. After making the hookah I enjoyed it and then I fell sleepy and I fall asleep.

---------

I open my eyes and sit up. The sun is shining brightly I look at my phone for the time it's seven in the morning. I get up and made my way towards the room.

It's been my routine for the last few days after our fight we both start avoiding each other I goes to the room when he is not there and he also didn't come in front of me.

After getting ready I come and sit in bed. I'm getting bored. I throw my phone on the bed and I also lied. I take a strand of hair in my hands and start playing with it.

What do I do?

Idea!

I get up from bed and open the bag which I brought here with me. I open the box in which I kept the ghoongroo.

I sit down on the floor and tied them on my legs I stand up and move my feet and instantly the beautiful sound of ghungroo come.

I close my eyes and move my feet and the ghoongroo start creating music making me dance.

" Enough!"

I open my eyes and saw him standing at the door with anger on his face. He comes inside closing the door with his foot.

" I said enough!" He again said but I didn't listen and continued dancing.

" The things which I said don't do why you always do that" I again ignored him and start twirling.

" Now enough"

He come close and grabbed my arm to stop me but I was twirling so my foot kicked his by accident and we both stumbled and fell rolling on the floor.

He is under me while I was on him. I look up and found him already staring at me I place my hand on his chest and tried to get up but again fell in him because my dupatta is wrapped around us.

" What are you doing?" He asked irritated.

" Playing piano, can't you see I'm trying to get up" I replied in the same tone and glared up at him.