Batman asked more like demanded, "Why didn't you tell us this before Flash?"

"I thought Raven had captured him with the help of John Constantine. So I didn't feel the need to."

"But you ran and changed the Timeline, didn't you so Darkseid was never captured.", Ladybug pointed out, " Also who is John Constantine?"

Dr. Fate answered, "He is an expert in demon magic. He sends demons who roam earth back to hell. He is a freelancer. He helps us when he wants to. Stays low most of the time."

"Hmm" ladybug replied, "So Flash what can you tell us about Darkseid? His powers, strength, weaknesses anything? We need to be prepared for his attack anyway we can."

Batman nodded showing agreement with Ladybug.

So the flash started saying what all had happened Superman's plan to attack, his failure, people dying, people running for safety, leaguers mind controlled, Batman in the chair, flash running generating energy, damian dying, Reseructing of dick, everything. At the end everyone was shocked, horrified and feeling many other emotions.

Batman after gathering his thoughts after hearing the story spoke, "Everyone starting from today will be on red Alert all the time. Any disturbances caused that's coming from space will be alerted to everyone. Ladybug you and if you wish your team, will come here everyday for training. You will practice with the young Justice members and sometimes with us. You will receive a comm joined with our league members that is if you accept to join as honorary member for now."

No one argued or said anything cause he is Batman.

Ladybug replied with a smile, "I would be Honoured Batman."

"Great. Cyborg will bring you a comm as soon as the meeting ends." Batman stated. "Now if you don't mind Ladybug, please leave and sit in the room outside with cat noir. We have other things to discuss. You will sit after your comm is received by you. I wish to speak with you privately."

"Just a second Batman," all the attention now directed towards her, "I just wanted to Thank you all for allowing me to speak with you all today. Thank you for your time and listening to me." Everyone smiled (except Batman you know cause he is Batman) at her and ladybug and chat noir left the room.

As soon as she left the room, ladybug let out a sigh. Chat noir chuckled and said, "You were nervous, I couldn't tell. But seriously I couldn't tell. You handled it greatly. You were looking confident even though you were nervous inside. Great job bugaboo." Chat noir gave her a thumbs up.

"Thank you Chat. But if you call me one of your pet names again you and I are gonna have a problem. Understood?" Mari said in fake annoyance.

"You wound me." Chat noir said while placing his hands on his heart and continued, "I thought you loved my nicknames."

Both chuckled at chat noir's dramatics.

"What do you think dragoness and viper are doing right now?" Ladybug asked.

"Probably pacing in the room worrying about us meeting with the league or making out." Chat said knowing them.

"Bet 10 dollars they are making out." Ladybug challenged

"Deal. I think they are talking with queenie (A/N: Chloe if you didn't know) worrying about us and probably calming queenie down. She worries too much." Chat noir accepted the bet.

Just then Cyborg entered with a comm and gave it to Ladybug. He entered and exited without wasting time. 'Probably League business to take care of', Ladybug thought.

Ladybug and Chat Noir continued talking.

~Time Skip by an hour~

Ladybug smiled when she noticed Batman coming towards her.
"Yes Batman, you wanted to speak with me?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes. Robin is still asleep. You had said he would wake up in 2 hours." Batman stated.

"My spell was for 2 hours. I guess his body is still adjusting. If he doesn't wake up by tomorrow noon, then it is a problem. The body might be tired of being a kid then growing up soon due to magic. Let him sleep. Don't wake him up. I will visit tomorrow by noon. If he isn't waking up, I'll check him if something has gone wrong. If he wakes up remember he doesn't remember that he had been a child. You have to tell him that or he would be confused and something like that. Speak with him, okay. I will meet you at noon tomorrow. Message me when he wakes up." Marinette spoke after thinking about it.

Batman nodded and replied, "I will speak with him and message you when he wakes up. Thank you."

"Is that all? Cause I really need to be going home." Ladybug asked. Batman nodded.

Both Chat noir and Ladybug bid goodbye and  pegabug opened the portal to go home.

_____________

Hope you liked today's chapter.
Next part is coming on Wednesday!
Thanks for reading!! 💙💙