Yeonjun was also free so he also volunteered to help Jungkook do his work.

After their two weeks of hardwork, they were finally done.

Aish tried to light up his mood, "Say, Jungkook-ssi, let me tell you something about Sammy!"

There was a sound of thunder suddenly. And one by one raindrops started hitting the big glass window. The pitter- patter of the rain echoed in the room.

Aish stood up and smiled, "Wow, Sammy really loves rain."

Butler Wang also nodded while smiling, "Young Master would be dancing in the rain somewhere."

Jungkook stared at the raindrops hitting the glass window and then sliding down.

"You know Jungkook, it was 13 months ago when Sammy opened his eyes after one year." Aish suddenly started. Jungkook turned his attention from the raindrops to her.

"I still remember that day very clearly. Those memories are still fresh in my mind." She closed her eyes and craned her neck upwards. A smile made its way on her lips. She opened her eyes, nostalgia present in those blue orbs.

Aish had came home pretty tired that day. It was raining very heavily. The whole city was on alert. She had removed her white coat and slumped on the couch.

Minyoung was 7 months pregnant then.

Seojoon poured Aish a glass of water. Aish rubbed her temples tiredly and sipped on the water.

Her phone had suddenly started ringing. She picked it up without looking on the screen.

"Hello?"

It was something said by the person on the other line which had made her suddenly stand up from the couch. Her eyes widened as a big smile made its way on her face.

Seojoon also stood up and looked at his mother.

"Patient in room no. 201 has opened his eyes." The nurse, said from the other line.

"I am coming." Aish said and picked up her coat. She puts it on and picked up her car keys as she started running towards the door.

Seojoon had ran after her and said, "Mother, it's not safe!"

Aish turned around and stared at him. Her blue orbs were swirling with an emotion Seojoon had never seen before. She bit her lip, her eyes were shining with unshed tears, "I have to go, he is awake."

Seojoon stopped in his tracks. He knew whom his mother was talking about. He firmly said, "I will also go with you."

They reached the hospital and Aish had practically ran the whole way before she stopped before the door of Room no. 201. She took a deep breathe and pushed open the door.

Standing by the big glass window, was a person wearing a patient gown. His fingers traced the raindrops, hitting the window.

He had turned around when he heard the sound of heels clicking against the floor in a rapid motion.

He had just turned around when he was suddenly pulled into a tight embrace. He had wanted to push the other person away, but his body was too weak.

It was a lady, wearing a white coat who had pulled him into a hug.

"Finally, you are awake." The lady mumbled against his shoulder. He didn't say anything and looked over her shoulder. There was a man in a suit standing at the door.

Aish turned to look at Jungkook and said, "Maybe it was because I had watched him sleeping lifelessly on that bed for a whole year that I became so emotional when I saw him standing or maybe it was because I took care of him like my own child when he was lying on that bed."