4

Eunhee p.o.v

In bathroom

"Tell me where you wanna go, I'll meet you with my bags at the door
Ah, I'm gon' make you go blind, every time I walk, my hips, they don't lie
Take me to your paradise 'cause I don't wanna wait anymore
Ah, I say it one more time, every time I walk, my hips, they don't lie

You wanna touch, wanna touch? Of course, you wanna
You wanna run with my love? I know you wanna
From the club to the 'tub, you said, "You wanna?"
Give me an all night hug, I bet you wanna
I bet you wanna, I bet you wanna
I bet you, I bet you, I bet you wanna
I bet you wanna, I bet you wanna

Something 'bout me's takin' you higher (ha)
And you ain't ever gonna come down (you ain't ever, you ain't ever)
I'm lighting your fire
And it ain't ever gonna go out (it ain't ever, it ain't ever,

WOOOOO!!! "

"For the first time in forever~~"
Ok stop bitch.

For the first time in forever she hit that high note.Yeah people always said 'if you're singing in a bathroom your voice gonna be more soothing' yeah now i believe that words really true.

____

"So tell me baby what do you wanna eat?"grandma lean her body to kitchen island while facing Jaeyun literally spacing out in the kitchen.

"I'm ok with anything.Even grandma give a worm to me i will say it's srumptious!!"Jaeyun jokingly said and make an expression 'He's so fluffy and i' m gonna die!!'(idk what to express with word)

"How sweet of you"this bitch really whipped for this guy.

"HAHAHA"Jaeyun just giggling.

"How about a beef stew with some green onion kimchi?What do you think?"

"I really don't care grandma as i said a few sec ago.."

"Ok you'll wait at guest room or watch tv while i preparing the ingredients"

"But grandma let me help you..."

"No it's ok after all you're my guest and my baby you should enjoy this... After you're being a someone's husband you're not gonna experiencing this anymore..."

"But grandma you must be tired..."

"I can do this alone.No worries. "

Jaeyun just want to help this woman but she didn't let him.But an idea pop up on his head..

"What about i'll just make a drink"

*Sigh*

"What a stubborn guy"she playfully pull Jaeyun's ear.

"HIHIHIHI"

"WOOOOO!!!!"

"HOLY SU-"grandma accidentally pull aggressively Jaeyun's ear.

"OUCHHH"

"Are you okay? Blink if you need help?"grandma feel really guilty for pulling this precious aussie boy's ear.

"I'm good. It's not hurt at all. Just feel like the toes hit a feet of table."bruh that's the most painful situation we've ever had.

"Whatever baby. But why this little brat screaming for?!"

"Is somebody in grandma's house."

"Yeah my grandchild"

"Ouh".But why her voice kinda familliar.Did i ever heard it? Nah Jaeyun stop thinking Jaeyun. Just focus on yourself.

_____

The dish already served.So Jaeyun just waited for grandma done untied her apron and wash her hands before dig in.

"Jaeyun please call my grandchild to eat together. I want to go the toilet."

"Okay"Jaeyun doesn't ask more like is her grandchild a girl or boy.He just think the voice was indeed a female.

Climb up the stairs and walk to the  hallway of the floor, he just knock every door that has on that floor.

This is the third door which is the last door on this floor. He knocked the door but got no response. He tried again yet no response so he just open the door slowly and watch every surrounding of the room.He's got traumatized when he just saw an underwear that lying on the bed.

A cutie pinky blushed appear in his cheeks.He feel hot all of the sudden.Then his mind already travel until Neptune. If he's really watch it through bruh his nose gonna bleed. But he decided to ignore it.

"It's a female... I see.Where is she? Is she already dead or what?

So he just try to search her grandchild on the next floor.He turn his body towards the exit of the room.After one step of his walk he heard the sound of opening door.

He literally froze on that state. He just pray that it's just his hallucination.But no, it's your destiny baby!!!!!

Eunhee on the other side also froze because she seeing a guy in her room.

Turning his body to the back....

"AAARRRGHHHH!!!"

"AAARRRGHHHH!!!"