8

"Jaeyun why you're still not in your house that time?"grandma acting curious but on the other side she already know the cause is.

Hearing grandma cliche word, Eunhee feel scattered.She take the remote control and quietly increase the volume of tv which is Hueningkai laugh in TO-DO.

"I was sear-"She smile in victory when Jaeyun words got unheard.Jaeyun just want to pull her hair and make her hair as a sweep.... Let her be bald for the rest of her life.

Snatching away a remote control from her, grandma gifted her a lightly yet gently pulling her ear. (basically hardly pulling ear)

"O-OU-OUCHHH"from sit on the couch until standing up in her toes grandma pull her ear.Meanwhile the witness of their scene just giggling until his giggle got heard by Eunhee.

She's still on her pulling ear session.The hurt that she got on the beggining just got cure when she heard his giggling before grandma stop punishing her using her beautiful finger towards her ear.

"Even a giggle i can simp for it...OMG.. SOMEONE PLEASE INSERT A COTTON BUD ON MY NOSE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO SNEEZE AARRRFFFF WOOOF WOOF WOOF"she thought to herself.

"Okay you can continue your story back.."grandma already ready to shut every Eunhee action to disturb her beauty moment with this boy.

_______

"Now i got it, why you're still on the outside of your house.So ACCKK-" grandma holding her stomach because she feel like her constipation already want to give a birth.Without wasting anytime she's hurriedly ask Eunhee to proceed her make a conversation with him so that they won't feel awkward when grandma not around or the word that could ber more understanding is when you're basically just two alone without nobody else interrupting.

Eunhee doesn't even got throw a single objection word, grandma already running like she's got chased by a group of wild streets dog.Eunhee just squeezing her fists because she must face this awkward moment.At the same time she's thinking how she should start off the conversation with him to make the situation less awkward.

Moving her eyes around the living room like she is the guest of this house to avoid making an eye contact with him.She can't even think what a single word to open up a conversation.The only think she's thinking now is only Choi Soobin's eye contact with him, chatting with him, laughing with him, shitting with him, crying with him, fighting with him, bleeding with him, loosing with him-

"YOW WHORE GIVE ME THAT REMOTE CONTROL... WHAT THE FUCKING SHOW YOU'RE WATCHING AT..."grabbing the remote control he's switch the channel.

"IT'S NOT FUCKING IT'S MY UPCOMING FUTURE...

___

You probably asking why the fuck that old woman in a toilet for a long time ass.Probably by now she's already in a living room right now, flirting with him.She's giving birth a few lumps of poop not giving birth a baby.On the other point of view there's someone who is busy locking all the door of rooms in this house except Eunhee's room. Before the awkward moment start, she already setup all the moments for them to be close to each other.

The constipation.... Hmmppph she's not even has a constipation but invest it out everyday.She's already sick of that sitting labour room shit.That shit squatting while shitting is already pain as fuck not enough the moment when the time we've got to experience to push our vagina for that sake of adult fetus probably more hurt than shitting.

Locking the last door of the all rooms she place the bunch of keys on her room.Proudly walking down the stairs like she is the main character of that fucking Cinderella drama.Smilling like a monkey got a rotten banana she's sit on the couch.

"Sorry for making you waiting. That brownish lumps really stubborn.. It even says i don't even want to see the world".

"What a nonsense..."mumbling Eunhee while rolling her eyes due to her grandma ridiculous situation.

"So as you're here so....just sleep here until you found the key.You can sleep forever if you want just make this house is yours."

Hearing grandma nonsense words she really to stunned to speak.

"Eunhee prepare a pillow and a comforter for him to sleep in your room."

Just a second she was too stunned to speak now she was a living corpse.

"Jaeyun let's go".

___

"Grandma why a guy must be in the room with a girl alone!!!This house literally have so many rooms why he must sleep in the same room with me!!"

"Oh dear come on.. Calm down i lost my keys and also your room have a cool air conditioner."

"Your lying right grandma.."

"Oh this little monkey is sulking... Awww so cute... Enough let's go face our dream that never be real."

___

Sorry for making y'all waiting i literally lost motivation in writting this story i feel like i just want skip the unnecessary part is it okay? Also i'm planning to unpublish this series.But thank you for the 29 reads. i appreciate it. I know i y'all must be sayin i'm crazy because havin a lil party cause of my 29 reads. A big no.. 29 reads is a big number to me for this nonsense. I also publish other books which is niki short story. Have fun read that story :)