19

"So grandma has he already leave?" Eunhee asking while peeking at a staircase.

"What the actual heck Eunhee?! He just said thank you for allowing him to slept at this house! Ouh I'm forgot he apologize to you for being a handsome devil..."

"Can't he just said that sentence 'i'M sAwWRry' in front of me?! How coward he is huh...."sarcastic Eunhee while folding her arms.

"How can he said when you are the one that running like there's no tomorrow..."grandma really done with her unnoticeable behaviour.

(stan TXT XD)

"Ouh my bad hehe"

Time skip... (Bcs idk what to continue with....)

After 5 days...

"Why I can't sleep like 5 days straight after that incident.. " sighing because Eunhee already turn to her left and right but that didn't make her eyes close.

She's feeling frustrated because she thought maybe she's got insomnia... Ain't no way she got insomnia... She doesn't want to look old T_T she's still young meh.

Still on her open eyes, she decided to get some fresh air... People said maybe some fresh air helps your brain functioning. Also she feel like her brain really looking dirty because it's been a while she breathe night air. (I'm kidding)

Waking up from her laying position,she brought her foot towards the downstairs.

(really?! if I was her I never step my foot to the outside)

Stepping on the staircase, she somehow feels thirsty, so without anytime she drank a glass of water to satisfied her throat.

(I want to write coffee but poor her HAHAHA)

Twisting the knob of the main door, her eyes met a dark environment. Of course its Eunhee after all, she forced herself to breathe some fresh air. Anything for sleep she said - _ -

In the name of Eunhee she feels like the surrounding doesn't feel scary at all but in her perspective she feels like the night was when Jungkook sing 'Still With You' while having a late night drive.

Continue walking to her park's resident she humming Jungkook's song while being a freaking delusional having a late night walk date with Soobin<3

"Oppa!!!"She pretended like she's hitting softly soobin oppar arm.(ok please don't read as shitting because I was)

(LMAO IT REMINDS ME OF THAT Y/N ARMY THAT ACTING LIKE SHE'S GOT KIDNAPPED)

Sitting on a bench she continue her acting.

"So what's your ideal type?"

"I like men" she imitate his voice.

"HAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY!! So you like a girl with a men behaviour?"

"Yeah"

"Pabo! that's a tomboy dummy!!"

"No, I like a girl that can swim so when I'm drowned in a 4ft depth she can help me^^.

(LMAO HE DIDN'T GET RESCUED BUT I WAS THE ONE DROWNING FIRST)

"Nonsense, you're the one that must learn how to swim! Men should be strong to carry a responsible towards his own future family!!"she said proudly.

"But am I not strong enough?"

"Yeah you're strong but make it stronger so that I can rely on you oka--"

"Hi? I guess..."

"H--ho--how..how long have you heard my imaginary conversation?!"

"Probably when you're start you chatting with your imaginary friend hehehe...."

"Don't tell me you're speak the truth or else.."

"Nope I'm just kidding... I've just heard what you said strong that's all"

That's why I'm feeling like am I really talking with the CHOI SOOBIN?! but nope... Instead of feeling dissapointed let's just be happy because he didn't heard the whole conversation that I made with my imaginary Soobin^^.

Jaeyun sit beside her and tell the whole situation to her and he wants to apologize...

^^^

"So... friends?", Jaeyun give his hand to Eunhee.

"Of course." she greeted his back.

^^^
(Time skip because i'm lazy)

After 10 months....

Eunhee was walking around her backyard to get some fresh air, and she hear Layla was barking.

So she decide to climb over the wood barriers to see what happened.

She saw one of his cousin that is Felix, came over pretending to ride Layla on its back like a horse.Also he make her like Yeonjun twist the speed of his motorbike on GBGB mv and make the sound of motorbike.

(please my beloved readers it's not the smut one I mean who doesn't pretending to sit and smack layla like a horse racing?! She's actually big right💀🤷‍♀️)

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!" she thought to herself

"OK I'm done with his cousin's behaviour".

^^^

please vote and comments. I think one more chapter or two or three idk because i'm not write it yet... so please vote who knows your vote might make me going crazy to update ASAP and I can continue with other book.

So fyi I might not update often ig? bcs I'm having an exam... please wish me luck for math and science basically all subjects😭🙏 and thank you again for willing to read this nonsense kiddo books😭😭 I appreciated it sm😪

sincerely apologize my grammar typo misspelled or what.. you can correct it for me through commenting😉 OK bye stay healthy😘