9

Letting out a big sigh, she entered her room with a mad face.Plopping her body on a bed surface she whimpering.

"Why my room!! This house has many rooms why must my room!!"

"Your room not bad though..."

"Holy-"

Her soul nearly left her body. All this time he was hiding in her room verandah witnessing her action.

"Hey did you have an extra towel?"

"Ask grandma..."

"You know it's not good if a guest wake up an aged woman just to asking if she has an extra towel...", he's just lazy and also his intention just to annoyed her.

"You know what! Get out!"

"I will tell grandma you're being rude to a guest."

"Who cares you're not even a guest, but a burden."

"If you're not follow my order...

"I will tell to grandma...

"What you're gonna tell..."

"To cancel of your S-soo.. S-sumin...? Right?"

Imagining a precious chance where do you doesn't even have to spend money to meet him for a 35 seconds. Then you're not gonna followed his ordered...

No Eunhee...

A big no Kang Eunhee...

"Fine!"

Smirking he's just feel so proud of himself that he won that debate with a woodpecker.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

^^^

Hearing Eunhee footsteps coming to the door grandma hurriedly entered her room...

"That was close", letting out a big sigh she's nervous like she got caught cheating on exam.

"Overall my plan going smoothly as I planned but I've must get rid of Eunhee's love for Soobin that never can got answered."

^^^

Finding a towel in a closet room she begin her whimper session. Cursing was all the time when she's in that room.

Picking the extra towel she went to her room back.For those who doesn't know her grandma already prepare a guest needs incase if the guest in an emergency phase.

Before she goes to her room, she's feeling thirsty so she decide to gulp a glass of water before she can peacefully entered her dreamland.

"Here your towel. And don't ever bother my beauty sleep after this."

"Okay, sweetheart~"

"Shut that shit word"

"Oh you want another word? What should I call you then?"

"What about baby~"

"Shut th-"

"Honey?"

"Cut it-"

"Sweetie"

She doesn't want to pick a fight so she just silently listen and look at him without no emotion like she totally got cursed being a statue infront of him.

"Pumpkin pie?"

"Candy?"

"Seems like you like all that nickname.. but I still decided to call you moron."

Her precious finger on the way to pull his ear but sadly he's already got in the bathroom.

"Why you're not taking a bath in a downstairs bathroom!!"

"There doesn't have a soap"

"Don't put too much my precious soap on your less attractive body."

"Huh....less attractive body you said. Hey this body that you'll crazy for one day okay!"

^^^

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JAEYUN... KANG HEEYEON CALM DOWN YOU'RE NOT GONNA SHOCKED WITH THIS HOT DRAMA"grandma really like a lost mind people right now.

^^^

Heyhey click that star button or i will haunt you for the rest of your life...Also don't forget to comment to make this story more hype...