17

Seeing Eunhee sleeping soundly...

He bet that Eunhee was the cause of his phone.

Charging back his phone, he goes to bathroom to take a shower.

^^^

Getting a message from someone, she prepared herself to meet with him.

No words can describe how much she happy about meeting that person.

Throughout a preparation for meeting that someone special she's been smilling every time.

Even her little toes violated by table legs she's still think that thing is a sweet accident.

Locking her house and checking her outfit she's proud of herself for being too pretty.

She's begin her step to the cafe.

Y'all must've been asking why she doesn't take a taxi? Why she doesn't ordered an uber?

First of all she's stingy ofc.

Second, she really don't want to.

Third, it's a good routine to walk and burn some calories before meeting him plus her figure could be more slim and fit.

Fourth, she doesn't want the driver of the taxi take that opportunity to kidnap her and did a forced marriage at Thailand.

During her walk to the cafe, strangers that walk passed her was staring at her.

"I know i'm a miss universe... Don't make it too obvious please dear strangers."

Shame on you their staring at your necklace.She wearing the necklace at the back of her neck.

"I know I'm a pretty woman~"

After a few minutes, stopping her feet she already arrived at the cafe.

Pushing the door, hitting the bell, she look up to the bell and chuckled.

"Welcome to our cafe~"the workers at the the cafe greets her. This is why she like this cafe. Really polite and treat their customers nicely.

Smilling back to them and bowed to them.

It' s been a long time since she inhale a newly brewed coffee aroma.So she take this opportunity to take a deep breath and slurp a cup of latte while chatting with him.

Finding the spot where he's sit, she scan the whole cafe.

"There he is.."he sat at the back next to the window but thank god he really brilliant at finding sits. I doesn't even told him I don't like crowded places.

Walking to the sits she greets him."Hi Soobin!

"Hi Eunhee!"

She can't believe that she finally meet this person in real life?!

Just two of them?!

Only two of them?!

"Please soak my head into the bidet please!!!"

"I can't believe I'm going to having date with coconut tree cosplay..."

"But he's really tall with that handsome baby face looking..."

"Giving off a love at first sight".

As a way to start a conversation, she starts off with. "How long have you been waiting?"

"Maybe 5 minutes ago... hehehe"

"That's too long... I'm so sorry for making you keep waiting for me..."