16

"But i think I'm gonna be your wife soon so better be ready :)"

"WOARRGHH"

Breathing heavily he's watching Eunhee sleeping soundly while tightly wrapping her blanket around her body.

Face palming his beauty Prince charming husband boyfriend soulmate lovely honey sweet candy pie chocolate caramel strawberry sugar daddy sweets cake sunflower face.

"This is why you should think a good thing before fall into a beautiful night.."

"Yah Shim Jaeyun..."

"But what if she's really said the sentence but it appears on my dream"

"You're right author it's a nightmare not a dayma---

Hearing a smacking wok at the downstairs he realized that it's already morning

Waking up from his laying position he's correcting back the bed sheets from its real purpose.

Our cleaners Jaeyun cannot be excluded from his actual personality.

Seeing his sight infront of him...

He's tilt his head left and right..

"Tch...tch....tch..."

"What a bad behaviour to show to our ki--

Sorry start again... :)

"What a bad behavior to set an example"

She slept so soundly that her saliva dripped out.

He's exiting her bedroom to see what the noise that he's heard at downstairs which is a wok smacking.

Lazily climb down the stairs...

He's having a bad sight because of his eye mucus :))))

Walking like a drunk man but not really maybe a 5% of drunk man.

"Good morning Prince Jaeyun!"

Grandma greeted him.

So this is why I heard a wok smacking... Grandma prepared a breakfast :)

Turning to Jaeyun face, she said again...

"What a prince are you Jaeyun...My morning supposed to be woke up by seeing Eunhee pillow face but you aren't... What a flawless gorgeous beaudhifull are you!!" she imitate that Indian woman awe :)))

Adding a chef kiss grandma really love this boy.

"Grandma your fried rice already burned..."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"HUWARRGHHH AYOYO" quickly turning off the stove she's face palming her forehead.

Turning her back she make that Jungwon killer smile and turns out Jaeyun also greet her back with the same smile :)))

"It's okay your sweetness face already make that burned fried rice taste delicious." grandma cupping his cheeks.

What!!! a pillow face that has an eye's booger make that fried rice from tasteless to a 5 star restaurant menus!!!

Damn...

Grandma you're too delulu for him...

Holding his shoulder she assured him by saying,

"While I'm making the new one, you prepared yourself handsomely to eat this 10 star menus okay!"

"Okay grandma! This most handsome face gonna served grandma's morning with this ethereal looks"

Climb up the stairs meet with this hell door...

He open the door...

His eye greet with a sight of Eunhee snoring and her mouth making a saliva bubbl---

She's just snoring but her blanket wet

with

her

saliva...

Sighing heavily he straight his steps towards his phone seeing that his phone's battery doesn't full at all...

"ARRGGHHHHHHH"

^^^

what if he's actually not dreaming about the nightmare :))) vote and comment!! Have a great day and don't forget to eat!