20

3 months later...

Eunhee was peacefully eating ice cream while pretending Soobin was beside her and out of sudden grandma steal her ice cream and take a spoonful of it just to get whining by Eunhee.

"Grandma!!!"

"Hey Jaeyun said to me a while ago, he said tomorrow he's throwing a party at his house so that means you're coming with me."

"That means he invited all bacteria in this whole resident!?"

"Yup"

"Nevermind, I don't even have a good clothes to come at his party..." Eunhee said while making her disgusting pout.

Grandma feeling disgusted by her pout and take a spoonful of ice cream to heal her eyes from seeing that dirty pout.

"My ice cream T_T ".

"I can buy it again okay! Whatever you said you're gonna go to his party."

"But I want to flex my fashion sense grandma T_T"

"If you said so... Now we're get going"throwing the ice cream in the trashbin, grandma dragged her to the car and drove to the mall.

^^^

Arriving at the mall, grandma hurriedly drageed her to the woman boutique.

"I think this looks good on you..."grandma give her an off shoulder short maroon dress to her and push her to the fitting room.

While waiting for Eunhee to come out grandma choose the best of the best dress that eve sell in this boutique.

After a few minutes, Eunhee came out looking like a a really mature woman that came out straight from the b! 7chy character.

"Grandma I don't want this! This outfit looking like I was the child that were forced to be a bitch for a fuck sake for her alcoholic dad. Other than that its's too revealing!"

As Eunhee said that, there's someone was smilling like he's in a Cloud9.

Giving her the new dress she pushed her back to the fitting room.

And she comes out looking like a cute middle school student. She's wearing a blue plaid pastel skirt with a blue cardigan as a top.

"Grandma this is not a child day ceremony!!"

Chuckling and other customers seeing their silly goofy aughhh, their continously stealing glance to see their sweet relationship.

Not in a time grandma wants to push her to go to the fitting room, Eunhee already dragged her to other store.

^^^

After Eunhee was satisfied with her purchasing at that store, she dragged grandma to the food section. Probably buying their ice cream and filling their stomach.

"I'll go to the wet section and go choose what flavour of ice cream do you like... shoo shoo"

"At least don't shooing at me... I just wanna be your dog"

"Soobin never wants to adopt you as his beloved pet -_-".

"That's Yeonjun grandma" she said while whining in the middle of crowd.

Some strangers nearby them heard she said Yeonjun out of nowhere were giggling and going crazy out of blues.

"Not gonna lie you're the type I love to have a conversation with you"he kinda in love with her goofiness.

"Okay bye! Grandma don't contact police or the resident when i was gone while choosing an ice cream! Probably the cause if I was disappeared is Choi Soobin kidnapped me because i was holding a various type of bread!"

Grandma lowed her head down and act like Eunhee never ever related a blood to her or the easy way to say is she's not her grandchild at all HAHAHAHHAHAH (chill gurll i-)

As Eunhee proceed to walk around to find something she wants to munch the realization hits her, how embarrassing was the situations that she just made earlier.

"Pabo"

"Cute UwU.. Can I tell her that I was the one who was Pabo for falling in love with your goofiness."

While she walking to the frozen food section she purposely open and close all of the door's fridge as her foot step on the ground~(beomgyu💀) i mean the floor.

When she did that, she unexpectedly seeing the sight that of for the first tim-

It's been a long time she ate pineapple pizza.Not gonna lie she used to dislike it so much. Whenever her parents buy her that pizza she'll eat the edge of the baked dough. The simplest was to describe Eunhee is she never eats fruit in her life. As the time goes by she learned that life is just once so you've must cherished and enjoy until your last breath. (that's me obviously but rn I'm trying to enjoy all of the food that I've ever mean to them and learning to love them and throw them back in the hole of another chocolate world HAHAHA)

Seeing her suddenly stopped and staring at the damn frozen pizza he said "WAIT SHE LIKES PINEAPPLE PIZZA TOO?!"

She suddenly acting like she doesn't have a money to buy a clothes at Paris alley and leaned to the mirror that displayed the clothes but she was broke because she acting like she can't afford the frozen pineapple pizza.

"WAIT THE DAMN MINUTE I CAN BUY YOU A DAMN FRIDGE OF PINEAPPLE PIZZA FOR YOU!" he said while peeking at the goofy ahhh gurl.

"But i want ice cream too... Who cares grandma loves me... So I'll grabbed what I want to eat and share it with grandma. And it will lessen her madness to me just because I'm extravagant at food shopping. Good thinking Kang Eunhee!" proud b17ch.

"I love her confidence"

^^^

Don't forget to vote and comments bye and make sure to eat. Sorry for the sudden tmi LOL even though you came here not to read a description of myself but reading a jake ff. Bye thanks a lot for 900 reads love you all.