15

Sighing in bored he said,

"It's always the one who suggested that got the bad luck... Hehehe"

"Sucks to be you".

He touch her nose while smirking.

"It's not fair!!"

"Fair no fair.. You're the one that give this idea... So please sleep at that couch...I want it I got it~"he's welcoming her.

"Fine!",grabbing her blanket and pillows leaving only a bed, she's thankful that her brain is functionable.

Jake speechless...

How he's gonna survive sleeping without a blanket that will hug him all night long.

Seeing Eunhee ready gonna face her nightmare, he's gonna start robbing through her closet for searching at least a blanket that gonna cover him this night?

After a tiring minutes he's give up.So he decide to cover his body with a thin bedsheets on her bed.

Before closing his eyes to meet the nightmares he charge his phone and fall into an upperside dreamin :)

After a few minutes...

Eunhee open her eyes and wake up from her positions and quietly checking whether he's already sleep or just pretend to be.

Checking his stomach...

Up...

Down...

Up....

Down...

Success.

Checking his nose...

Bloom....

Deflated...

Bloom...

Deflated...

Success.

Checking his eyes whether it's has an awkward movement...

No awkward movement detected.

Success.

Now I can finally do my mission now.

Running into the other side of bed, that has a drawer. She's switch off the plug of his phone.

"HO-"slapping her lips for accidentally let out her witch's laugh she's quickly change her laugh like Soobin told Kai to change his laugh tone.

"hoohoho, i feeling more than satisfied right now..."

Seeing his lockscreen she's look in awe.

"Hey doggie..."

"You should thankful that he's treating you like his wife."

"But i think I'm gonna be your wife soon so better be ready :)"

^^^

I'm uploading this chapter because words aren't enough that this books has surpassed 100 reads. OMG I want jake to read this book now... Oh hell nauur i never gonna allow him to read this cringe masterpiece. Anw happy 100 reads!! Thank you sm for supporting by voting this book!!!!