5

"YOU AGAIN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!!ARE YOU WANT TO RAPE ME!!! AT LEAST IF YOU WANT TO RAPE ME, LET ME BE YOURS FIRST!!"she yelling while rushing close the bathroom door.

"WHAT!!! I WANT TO RAPE YOU? BE MY WIFE??!" TCCH.. YOUR MOM GREEN!! I JUST COME HERE TO TELL YOU THAT GRANDMA CALLED YOU FOR DINNER."he yell back.He wants to get out of this room before grandma caught him do something to this bitch.

Fuck. Why i always thought that someone in my room could be he actually like me.. You stupid. You messed up everythingggg

"H-Heyyy..."Eunhee really don't know why the fuck she stuttering.

"WHAT!"feeling embarrassed he replace it with anger.

"C-can...c-ann y-ou...??"

"C-can...c-ann y-ou...??"WHAT!!"he shouted.

"CAN YOU PLEASE BRING MY CLOTHES TO ME!!!she realized that she missed talk.

"Why you said that bitch.Fucked my underwear"she pull her hair and knocked her head on the sink.

"Just that easy word but you're taking a thousand year to say it..."*sigh*

She just close her mouth don't want to say anything to continue the bickering.

He walks to her wardrobe.And she open the drawer.When he open her drawer.Again his ear and fluffy cheeks start to be red as Tata character.He close the drawer real quick.

"Don't turn on with this fucking thing please..."so he open the other drawer.Thank god it's a clothes drawer.But when he open the drawer he saw a photo of someone which is a polaroid tuck in a letter.

"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG DUMMY!!"

"YEAH WAIT!! BITCH!"he ignored it and went to give her clothes to her.

"Open the door bitch."

She open the door and grab her clothes and close back the door like the world gonna end right now.

"Where's your 'THANK YOU'!?"he press the word 'thank you' and make his voice sounded like a pick me girl.

"Welcome"she answered.

"You better say it right now!"

"Yeah..'THANK YOU'" she mocked back his voice.

"Yah at least don't mock my words"

"What do you want again... Get out i want to change right now."

"Yeah see you bitch"

After she heard the door of her room close, she sighed in relief. She open the bathroom door and get changed.

____

"What's with the noise"grandma asked.Actually she already know the truth when Eunhee asked him to bring her clothes.But she decided to play along like she in a toilet like an eternity years.

"Just a mosquito yelling on my ear.Hehe."he smile like an innocent child.

"Come sit with me.Before that brat dig in with us."

"Okay"

After he sit politely, grandma put her hand on the table then rest her chin on her palm, she asked.

"Why you're so handsome.. even a guy just looking at you at his first sight can be a gay..."

"Grandma don't say that nonsense word.I'm just an ordinary guy that live with his border collie's dog.

"No! You're definiton of perfect. No one can deny it. F-U-L-L S-T-O-P."

"Grandma what are you serving for us to eat today"she hoping like a bunny and innocently pull the chair and sit like a kid begging her parents to buy candy.She purposely interrupted them to end that cringe word to keep the sentence continously say out of grandma's mouth.

'You're literally ruin my talk!!"she jokingly pinch her waist.

"HEHEHE"

Jaeyun who is the witness of the two monkey just chuckled.