12

"What are you doing?",still in her pillow face she ask...

Rubbing her eyes for a clear view...

She regret for what she just did...

Jaeyun p.o.v.

Shocked like those moments that he's with cousin do a paranormal things and he end up being a scaredy cat...

He's really hate them especially Felix that leaving him alone while he was tieing his shoes.

Turning around and carefully cover his body to make sure that his bread is secure and only his wife can taste it.

Eunhee p.o.v.

Closing her eyes from watching that bread of sins, she calms herself from being a total witch.

But she already saw his segssy back...

"Nah... It's not a bad sins at all but after all it's just a typical back."she thought to herself.

Still closing her eyes she yelled again.

"Hey, hurry up cover your less attractive body."

Jaeyun p.o.v.

"Tch... Really going crazy for that three words instead of that eight letters"

"No what are you even thinked Jaeyun... Wake up this isn't you..."

"Why are you trespassing my closet without my permission!",still closing her eyes she yelled.

"Actually...I'm your guest right now! You should treat me in a good way! And you know if someone comes to your house without you knowing! It's called a sustenance!", changing his mood from a puppy to a wolf in a second.

"Correction... Grandma's guest... So please knock the door that have a gold knob...",she open her door and welcoming him to get out from her room and ask grandma if she has an extra clothes...".

"You know what... It's not good for guest to trespassing woman room without her permission..."

"And how about you...? ".

"That's different...Also you're guest too because you're not lived in this house more than 3 days and you're woman and you're grandma's grandchild...", smirk more sir... I'm willing to see you smirk all day long.

"Yeah you win...While I'm taking extra clothes...Put on my clothes first "giving up she's just bring her foot to the room.

Ye--!!... yes!!!", enjoying that sentence he suddenly let out scream and slap his lips to scream in whisper way...

After he doesn't see her shadow... He continue his success with a lil dance and searching her clothes... Thank god that her taste in fashion is a typical tomboy style.

^^^

Seeing grandma, sleeping soundly, she walking like a thief in that rob game that she always play when she was kids.

She's searching her grandfather clothes...

After a tireless minutes she already found all the clothes that grandma keep...

She only took what was in front of her eyes before grandma wake up...

Running to her room with the clothes, she close the door silently.

^^^

Vote and leave your opinion about this chapter to improve this story works. Bye and don't forget to eat >3<