2

It's okay someone already take care of me"

"Who is it?."

"No need to know~"

"Grandma~ pwwetty pleaseeeuuu~"

"Just a few sec ago you just call me monkey! Hell naauurrr~"

"Wait,where did you learned that accent from?"

"Ok enough dear, do your house chores that i gave to you a few minutes ago..."

"Fine"

___

Right, now i'm at my grandma backyard after freshen up.I was shocked that her backyard can be this beautiful.

Right at the time she saw two tree swing that beautifully hanging on the tree. That one swing is the lying tyoe one and the other one is the typical wood sitting swing tree.

Eunhee happily walking to them. And she sit on wood swing one and just swung the swing happily.

"You are my special

My only one special
The door of dreams opens
In the memories you come to reality

So tell me what to do
Clue to stop the sun
I saw you to smile
Woah ohh yeah

Cuz it's you
You're the one that I want
You-"

She stop the singing session because of something drop on top of her head...

Eunhee look up and that when she realize a freaking birds poop.

"AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH"

____

Someone was peacefully swimming while playing with his dog at his backyard pool.

"Layla wait...wait~"

The female dog stop her walking.

He's smilling to his dog and quickly hug her like he cuddling a fluffy Molang plushie.

"Good-"

He's heard a soothing and gorgeous voice that echo his dirty ear.But he's just ignore it, instead of hearing that voice, he'd rather play with his dog.

"Compare to your voice, my voice is more beautiful."he thought to himself.

He pinch the dog cheeks and pat her body lovingly.

"You-"

"AAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH"

He close his ear due to the screams.And Layla run to his house to hide from the rare sounds of goat.

"YAAAHHH!!!!. Could you stop screaming!!!

_____

" YAAAHHH!!!!. Could you stop screaming!!!"

Eunhee turn her head to her neighbours gate.

"HOW CAN BE A HUMAN CAN BE THIS ETHEREAL!!!!" she thought to herself while staring her neighbour appearances.

"HELLLAUURRRR~"he waving his hand to her face but she doesn't seem to notice it.

An idea pop up on his head, he look his surrounding and he pick the grass and shove it to her mouth.

"DUHDYDUEJSHSEJWJJSJEJEJ UWEEEKKK. WTF DUDEEEEE."

"I thought you're not a human that staring my soul until i feel myself doesn't have a clothes on!?" he said sarcastically.

"I'm saying basically.... Yes......"she smirk at her words and bite his lips.

"Stop scanning my body! Doesn't you have a pair of eyes that can see i have a clothes on my body!"

"Yeah, exactly. But you know it's a reflection."she smirk and raising her eyebrows.

"Oh really. You really have the audacity to tell the truth.I see..."

"YOWW MATEE WHAT ARE YOU DOINNN"someone ruin our conversation with an uno card on his hand.

"Aawww my friend already ruin our love talk. Sadly this is the end. By the way... If you want to explore more be my wife first!!!"

"He shout to me.... At my face.... My beautiful face"she thought to herself.

He sassily walk to his friend.

"AT LEAST DON'T SHOUT AT MY PRETTY FACEEE. THANK GOD THAT YOUR SALIVA IS NICE...

____

DISLIKE² OUR MAIN LEAD.So what's your thought in this chapter leave your vote and comment to share if i'm doing a wrong or grammar error..