13

Playing his phone while waiting for his clothes delivery... A sudden message pop up... He click the inbox and turns out to be Felix.

Youngbook :3
I forgot to said to you that I'm bringing Layla with me when I called you hehe... Sorry :)

Jaeyun
Why you're not contact me more earlier than this time!!!!

Sorry :'(

Because of you I must live in my next door house for a while...

Really that must be good right...Is she the one that you' re picking fight earlier?

No need to know...

Just seeing your message... I know you're a big liar... You don't remember when we're playing mafia game that you're the mafia one... You obviously can't hide your face..

Shut up! Hey you know i was searching my house key and I forgot where did you put it?

Oh that thing I put in-

Not in a time he's got to read complete sentences he's shocked with a loud opening door... Turns out to be a breathing corpse...

"What a sloth are you... Even a sloth can beat your speed..."he whispered but she actually hears it.

"You're not in my shoes...Also you wear the only one my favourite clothes out of all my clothes! ",she drop the clothes from her hold and place it on her bed.

Placing her hand on her chest to calm her heart from explode she control herself from punching his adams apple.

"Whose clothes is this that you stole from grandma?" he ask while his eyes and hands busy choosing the clothes...

"Huff..gran... Huff...my grandfather...", her heart beating is like she just done herself doing cardio workout.

Glancing on her because of her panic attack..

"Geez calm yourself",he pat her back gently to calm herself.

His hands still on her back to calm her... He said...

"Breathe in..."

"Breathe out"

"In..."

"Out..."

She follows what his lips said...

He sigh in relief that she successfully calm down.But he still pat her back to calm her more...

Eunhee realized that his hands still on her back... Instead of calm her more she became more panic until she's not blinked and her breathing stops...

Jaeyun still pat her..... When he doesn't feel her back's breathing movement he take a look at Eunhee expression..

"Yowwww~~"

"Yowwww~~"

Grabbing the top he's hit her face with the top.

"Hahaha your face really look like a momo but not in a scary way but in cute ways".

He imitate her face and continue mocking her...

^^^

Click that star... Bye :)

 Bye :)