1

Eunhee just arrived to her grandma house.She's thanked to the taxi driver. She's inhale the air to freshen up her body.

Eunhee knock on the door waiting her grandma to open up for her.But the door doesn't open up.

"Grandma doesn't want to open the door ok~" she said evilly.

She open the door quietly and find her grandma to surprise her.But she's not at home.Eunhee thought maybe her grandma went to her neighbours house.

So she decide to check in the kitchen to fill her stomach before her grandma got back home.

She's holding a small cup of choc-onge(chocolate orange) ice cream to while on her way to the couch to turn on the tv.

20 minutes passed....

Grandma p.o.v

I was walking back to my home after a hot gossip with Jemah.I just laugh like i'm a monkey while my mind is full of how hilarious her story.

How can she forgot her grandchild that was in kids mall play section while she's just got back home.Poor her grandchild.But thank to God her grandchild was not gonna get kidnap.

No one p.o.v

Everyone that was out of their house like chatting with their neighbour,bring their dog for a walk, and etc were stop their action and look at grandma with her endless monkey laugh.They just make disgusting face.

Grandma p.o.v

"Wait.... while i feel quiet right now."she tought to herself while looking down.

When she tilt her face to look her surroundings....that's when she knows she's just fucked her life.

She's run like there's no tomorrow to her house.But she stop her steps when she heard a voice from tv.

"Am i leaving my tv on while i'm out?" she take her mop to make sure that maybe someone on her house doing a project (hehe)

"If you want to do a project, at least go to hotel iiisshh. Ouh i forgot they don't have money but your junior already want a partner to have your generation huh!?"she said to herself in a whisper way.

She's get ready with her mop and open the door.She look at the couch to find the thief.

Grandma p.o.v end

Eunhee p.o.v

I was just watching the tv while side lying for a better view.

Why i'm not seeing anything.... Is it i'm already blind.... Also why i'm feeling someone slapping my back.

She scream and turn to her back to fight back with someone that has slap her precious back without her permission.

She scream and take the mop from her head and ready to open her useless karate.

Eunhee p.o.v end

The two of them were shocked and immediately they hugging each other.

The two of them crying because of they didn't see for a long time.

"How can you be this little girl to young lady?", grandma said while tearing.

"For sure because of this pretty woman that crying like a monkey in front of me", Eunhee said jokingly while tearing.

"Enough of this drama, let's go, you must clean up my cafe and pick up vegetable at my backyard now!!"grandma said in serious tone but actually she's just joking around.

"naauuurr~~~. I've just got arrived, grandma
You're already made me do it a chores."

"naurrr~,i'm just kidding dear.You stay at my home to make your honeymoon or?~".

"Forever".

"WHATTT!!. FOR WHATTT??!!"

"To take care of this pretty monkey"Eunhee said while moving her nose to a big whole that even an elephant can enter.

"I can take care myself dear".

"A big no.What if you're getting sick who's gonna take care of you?"Eunhee feeling pity to her grandma,because of her, Eunhee be a brave young lady.

"It's okay someone already take care of me"

___

I know my story and joke kinda bland.Sorry for my grammar error because english is not my native language. I hope you can enjoy my bland nonsense story.
Kindly for you to vote^^