Twenty★ Drunk Annie

Jack knew it was Annie's first time drinking, yet he hadn't made any move to stop her as she took shot after shot. In his defense, he didn't really see her consuming them. She was either very sneaky or a lightweight. Jack knew Annie was too shy to dance in front of them when she was sober, or even slightly tipsy, so he concluded that she was drunk, and he couldn't help but stare amused as her voice overtook the original song.

          It was initially meant to be a movie night, but Elle just had to mention alcohol, didn't she? But now, as he sat alone on the one-person couch, watching Annie practically grinding on Elle, he couldn't say he didn't prefer this.

          A smile tugged at his lips as he saw a carefree Annie. She looked... free, happy content, and he was proud to know he was part of the reason. He couldn't say she was as unhappy before them, no. She'd been damn well happy, but something has still been missing. Now, there was always a smile on her face and he figured that what was missing in her life was friends.

          Jack frowned when Elle suddenly stopped dancing and whispered something in Ann's ear. Annie grinned and nodded, prior to Elle leading her upstairs. They were hastily going up, you'd think they were going to have sex. He wouldn't blame Elle if she suddenly swung the other way for Annie. The girl was just too tempting.

          "So?" Javy threw a paper ball at Jack and he glared at him. Where the hell did he even get that. "You and Annie, huh?"

          "I and Annie, what?"

          "Have you guys... you know?" Javy wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and Jack resisted throwing his phone at the boy.

          "He's asking if you guys have had sex," Xander said flatly from the other side of the room.

          "I know what he's asking," Jack said to Xander before narrowing his eyes at Javy who shrank back a little at the look. Good. "And it isn't any of your business."

          "Don't blame me for my curiosity. I did see you two making out at the countdown and it was pretty intense."

          "Not your fucking business." Jack snapped and Javy's eyes went wide. Jack didn't like him talking about his and Annie's relationship that way. Hell, his memories with her were his to keep, not to share with anyone else, but he couldn't deny that the question made him paint a vivid picture of what exactly he wanted to do with Annie. He would wait though. He would wait for whenever she was ready. Their relationship wasn't about sex.

          Javy gave him an amused smile at his snapping while Xander chuckled, and he could tell they knew what they were doing, causing him to sigh in annoyance.

          "I'm sorry."

          "Mm-hmm."

          "I will seriously kill you one day." Jack gritted out.

          "Come on. I'm only trying to make you understand your feelings for the girl. You should be thanking me." Javy should've known that calling Javy the previous night would come back to bite him in the ass, but he still couldn't stop himself from getting irritated by Javy's antics.

          "I don't need your fucki—" The words died in his throat when he caught sight of Elle and Ann coming back downstairs. Well, to be fair, his eyes were only on Annie but whatever.

          The other guys followed the direction of his gaze and Javy whistled. The girls had decided to play dress-up, even in their drunk haze. Elle was putting on a black number and had a red feather boa, that matched the color of her heels, wrapped around her shoulders. Annie was clad in a white dress and since the dress originally belonged to Elle and Elle was thinner, the dress hugged all her curves, ending just below her knees. As if the white dress on her wasn't enticing enough, it was paired with white see-through stockings and white heels. How could she make a decent dress look so tempting?