He took her hands in his, "What happened?"

"Mom want grandkids and Karen my bitch cousin is here."

As they walked out of the house, he took her hand in his and said, "Let's go."

X X

When Bella realised that Anthony, the cool and intimate, was returned, she grinned. He was powerless to stop himself. He did, however, have a smirk on his face.

They arrived at a small food kiosk on the side of the road. When Anthony observed Bella giving him directions to the modest food booth, he was taken aback.

But this was not what he had expected from her.

"How did you find out about this location?"

He was taken aback.

"I'm smitten with the variety of sweets and foods available here. And once, when I was in high school, I was so hungry that I was on the verge of passing out, and I learned about this location. I had misplaced my purse, but a cute college boy compensated me Ahh!" She sounded ecstatic.

"Did you wear a red sundress that day?" he inquired quietly.

"How did you find out?"

She was astounded as well. This was the first time for both of them.

"Bruce and I came here often. The proprietor used to work at my mother's bakery in Brooklyn, but they relocated to this area and created this shop." He had no idea he had helped Bella that day.

"All I recall is that a high school girl was eating and couldn't afford to pay, so I did. That day, Bruce was on the run from Anna. He had slept with her college friend that time so I was busy saving his ass from Anna. So I didn't pay attention to your face. But how did I miss the fact that it was you? "He was now kicking himself for not meeting her that day.

"Take a look! Even if we hadn't met, you were still looking after me. My sweetheart "She gave him a kiss on the cheek. " Let's eat now."

"Let's go have some pasta," she said.

"All right." They came out after finishing and gazed at the night sky. Bella was startled to see a person selling cupcakes from a little box on the corner of the street.

"Tonyyyyyy Let's go out and get one of those." She gave him an innocent blink.

"Certainly not!! That seems strange, and I think I can bake better for you." He made an attempt to stop her. But she was right next to him before he realised it.

"Try this," she said, as the sweet taste of chocolate melted in his tongue. "Damn! When it comes to sweets, how do you manage to be so quick?" He had just finished speaking when she arrived with a box of blueberry chocolate cupcakes.

"Eat it," she whispered, and to her amazement, he did, while staring at the cupcakes.

"You've got it, babe! You will never have a better dinner date." His lips brushed across the back of her neck.

Bella was enthralled; no matter how wealthy you are, it is moments like these that make you stronger.

"You were the one who paid thirty dollars for me and saved me that day," she said with a smile.

He smirked at her and said, "Nothing is impossible for Anthony King."

"Mr. King, don't be so arrogant. I also paid for my companions "She posed a challenge to him.

He rolled his eyes and said, "OK."

"Hey! I'm sure I did something for you at the time. We had a number of encounters "She was irritated.