Nya jumped and gave off a very high pitched squeak before turning around to see Cole standing in her doorway, his body leaning against her doorframe and his arms crossed in front of his chest. He held a smirk, seeing her reaction.

"Cole," she said through gritted teeth, glaring at him.

"The one and only," he sassed as he pushed himself off and walked into her room. He looked down at her bed to see all sorts of clothes scattered around. "What are you doing?"

Nya sighed, looking away. "Sorry, I can't tell you. I made a promise." She felt bad for not being able to tell him, although she knew he wouldn't be mad at her.

"That's fine, I respect that," he smiled. "But why do you look so stressed out?"

She started to think. She wasn't able to tell him anything about the dancing part, yet she was allowed to give off other information which didn't have anything to do with dancing.

"Well, Jay and I are gonna spend the day together," she told her friend.

"Okay," Cole said. "That doesn't explain this mess, though." He pointed at her bed.

Nya groaned. "I don't have anything to wear!"

The Master of Earth frowned, a playful smile on his face. "Since when do you care about your looks?"

She rolled her eyes. "Haha, you're so funny," she said sarcastically. Then she sighed. "I'm serious, I don't know what to do."

"Is it a date?" Cole asked, making her cheeks go a light shade of pink.

Nya looked away, not able to contain the smile that found its way onto her lips. "Something like that."

Cole chuckled. "Follow me."

The girl raised an eyebrow. Before she could ask anything, he was already out of her room. "Wait!" She exclaimed before she ran the few steps to catch up to him in the hallway. Though once he entered his own room, she frowned. Why would he want her to follow him into his room? Nevertheless, she walked inside.

There she saw him opening his own closet, revealing a lot of black. In fact, the closet itself was painted black.

Without sparing her another look, he started to go through his clothes inside the closet. Nya could sense that he was looking for something specific, yet she was still confused on what he was doing.

Her eyes widened when she saw him carefully retrieving something rather girly out of his closet, not that clothes should even be labeled to a gender.

She crossed her arms in front of her chest as she watched him put the fabric down on his bed neatly. It was a pink kimono with a few lighter shaded flowers covering the part above the chest. It also had an adjustable, wide piece of clothing which could be considered a belt which was purple with a pretty pattern on it.

Nya sighed, a small smile on her face, as she eyed the kimono. "I always knew you had a very feminine side to you," she said.

"What?" Cole asked, confused. "No! I..." he looked at the kimono as if he was thinking about something he wasn't ready to share with her yet.

"You know I won't judge you, Cole. Besides, that's a great choice, actually," she referred to the kimono.

"Nya," he paused. "This isn't mine."

"Sure," she said, smiling.

Her smile faded, however, when she realized that something was wrong. His gaze was glued onto the kimono, making her question what he wanted to tell her. Or rather what he wasn't able to tell her.